ICU beds are designed to support infection control, enhance work efficacy, provide comfort, safety & ease of use, and enhance effective risk management in hospitals. These are equipped with accessors such as section mattress base, X-Ray cassette holder, and stepless pneumatic adjustment for trendlenburg & anti-trendlenburg that are designed support and assist the healthcare staff for their effective workflow.
Increase in surgical procedures, rise in geriatric patients, and growth in incidences of chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, blood pressure, and others primarily drive the ICU beds market. In addition, growth in technological advancements, increase in investments in healthcare infrastructure by the government and private sector is anticipated to fuel the market growth in the developed and the developing countries. However, high cost of the ICU beds is anticipated to hinder the market growth. Emerging economies such as India, China, Mexico, and Brazil is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into electric beds, semi-electric beds, and manual beds. Based on application, the market is classified into neonatal intensive care unit, pediatric intensive care unit, psychiatric intensive care unit, cardiac intensive care unit, neurological intensive care unit, trauma intensive care unit, post-operative recovery unit, high dependency unit, surgical intensive care unit, and mobile intensive care unit. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global ICU beds market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
ICU Beds Market Key Segments:
- Electric Beds
- Semi-Electric Beds
- Manual Beds
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Neurological Intensive Care Unit
- Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- Post-Operative Recovery Unit
- High Dependency Unit
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- Mobile Intensive Care Unit
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Stryker Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Getinge AB
- Invacare Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Linet Spol. S.R.O.
- Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. Kg
- Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
- Malvestio S.P.A.
- Merivaara Corp.