The internet protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which TV services are delivered by a private network to end users via the internet. Any user with an IP device such as a laptop, tablet, and smart phone can avail IPTV service anytime and anywhere, as long as the user has access to high-speed broadband internet.
Rise in demand for high-definition channels and hybrid services drives the growth of the global IPTV access infrastructure market. However, lack of infrastructure impedes the market growth. Low-cost high-end channel packages with additional services are expected to offer a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global IPTV access infrastructure market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is categorized into digital subscriber line (DSL), passive optical networks (PON), point-to-point Ethernet, and multiservice access platform. The end users included in the report are enterprise and residential. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global IPTV access infrastructure market is dominated by key players such as AT&T Intellectual Property, China Telecom Corporation Limited, Iliad, Orange, Verizon, BT, Bharti Enterprises, Deutsche Telekom AG, NTT Plala Inc., and PCCW Enterprises Limited.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global IPTV access infrastructure market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
IPTV Access Infrastructure Market Key Segments:
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL)
- Passive Optical Networks (PON)
- Point-to-point Ethernet
- Multiservice Access Platform
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- China Telecom Corporation Limited
- Bharti Enterprises
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- NTT Plala Inc.
- PCCW Enterprises Limited