The manufacturing sector is focusing on expanding business processes and production with optimal resource utilization. IoT in manufacturing is gaining traction with the development of technology and increasing need of manufacturers to install IoT enabled systems to increase the overall productivity. IoT in manufacturing permits users to track the real-time information of all the manufacturing processes. The report generated by data analysis is used by process engineers and factory administrators for effective decision making. Smart manufacturing is beneficial for the business as it enables organizations to automate and resolve disruptive issues.
The key drivers of the IoT in manufacturing market are increasing the need for predictive maintenance, operational efficiency, and better asset tracking and monitoring. However, lack of standards for interconnectivity between IoT devices and data security and privacy concerns are restricting the market growth.
The report segments the IoT in manufacturing market on the basis of component, application, industry verticals, and geography. According to the component, the market is classified into software (data management, remote monitoring system, surveillance system, network & application security, and others), and services (professional and managed). On the basis of application, the market is segmented into asset tracking, predictive maintenance, supply chain and logistics management, real-time workforce training and maintenance, business process optimization, and others. On the basis of industry verticals, the market is classified into industrial equipment manufacturing, automotive manufacturing, and chemicals and materials equipment manufacturing, others. Geographically, breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforementioned segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., General Electric, PTC Incorporation, SAP SE, Robert Bosch GmbH, Huawei, Microsoft Corporation, Rockwell Automation, and ZIH Corp. are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe and forecast the global IoT in manufacturing market on the basis of component, application, industry verticals, and geography.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global IoT in manufacturing market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the IoT in manufacturing market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Using porters five force model, the analysis is done for the level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development.
IoT in Manufacturing Market Key Segments:
Global IoT in Manufacturing Market - By Component
- Data management
- Remote monitoring system
- Surveillance system
- Network and application security
- Professional services
- Managed services
Global IoT in Manufacturing Market - By Application
- Asset tracking
- Predictive maintenance
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Realtime workforce training and maintenance
- Business process optimization
Global IoT in Manufacturing Market - By Industry Verticals
- Industrial equipment manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Chemicals and materials equipment manufacturing
Global IoT in Manufacturing Market - By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East