L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid obtained from plant and animal sources, which plays an important role in protein synthesis. The human body does not synthesize L-tryptophan naturally, which is why there is a need to take it along with ones diet for protein formation. In addition, it helps in the development and functioning of many organs. Moreover, it is used to treat several halt ailments such as premenstrual dysphoric disorder, depression, sleep disorders, anxiety, and others.
Factors such as increase in geriatric population, rising healthcare expenditure, prevalence of muscle related diseases, and rising awareness about the advanced treatment fuel the growth of the market. However, side-effects associated with the use of L-tryptophan such as eosinophilia and kidney diseases hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities are anticipated to present new growth opportunities.
The L-tryptophan market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. By type, the market is bifurcated into feed grade and pharma grade. Based on application, the market is categorized into feed, food & dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, and others. By region, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the L-tryptophan market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
L-Tryptophan Market Key Segments:
- Feed Grade
- Pharma Grade
- Food & Dietary Supplements
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- CellMark AB
- Evonik Industries AG Personal Care
- Wuxi Jinghai Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- A & Z Food Additives Co. Ltd.
- CJ CheilJedang Corp.
- Zhejiang Guoguang Biochemistry Co., Ltd.
- Meihua Holdings Group Co., Ltd.
- Glanbia Plc
- Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Archer Daniels Midland Company