Machine to machine (M2M) satellite communication is a revolutionary technology that enables both wired and wireless systems to communicate with other similar devices. It is widely used for communication purposes to transfer and control data in locations with limited broadband networks. M2M-based satellite communication has encouraged organizations to expand their market reach globally, without facing any communication delays and problems. Machine to machine satellite communication providers have installing services in cloud, which has augmented the usage of M2M satellite communication. This technology is used in industries for monitoring and managing their assets remotely.
The global M2M communication market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future by reducing the cost and anywhere access features. Other factors that are driving the demand for M2M satellite communication market are asset tracking and management in unidentified areas to increase their productivity.
The report segments the M2M satellite communication market on the basis of technology, industry vertical, service, and geography. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into automatic identification system, satellite telemetry, and others. According to the industry vertical, the market is classified into retail, healthcare, government and public sector, agriculture, automotive, and others. Based on the service, the market is classified into data services, voice services, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforementioned segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as KORE Wireless Group, Inc., Orange SA, Numerex Corp., Ibexis Ltd., ELSE SA, Orbcomm Inc., Iridium Communications Inc., ORBCOMM, Quake Global, Inc., Stellar Satellite Communications Ltd., and Remote Intelligence Systems LLC. are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe and forecast the global M2M satellite communication market on the basis of technology, industry verticals, service, and geography.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global M2M satellite communication market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the M2M satellite communication market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
M2M Satellite Communication Market Key Segments:
Global M2M Satellite Communication Market - By Technology
- Automatic Identification System
- Satellites Telemetry
Global M2M Satellite Communication Market - By Industry Vertical
- Government and Public Sector
Global M2M Satellite Communication Market - By Service
- Data Services
- Voice Services
Global M2M Satellite Communication Market - By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East