Mechanical computer-aided design (MCAD) software is used for modeling & designing of critical parts, components, and structures. The software assists engineers, architects, and other design professionals to develop superior quality products in the market. It enables end users to simulate a product's real-world performance by digitally prototyping its creation.
The emergence of 4D CAD solutions, increased adoption of virtual product development environment drives the global MCAD software market. However, availability of open source MCAD software and software piracy impedes the market growth. Reduction in product design & development cost offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global MCAD software market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is bifurcated into multidiscipline and design focused. The end users included in the report are automotive, electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, and other. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global MCAD software market is dominated by key players such as Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Siemens Ltd., ANSYS, Inc., AVEVA, BENTLEY SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED, FUJITSU, Geomagic, and Oracle.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global MCAD software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
MCAD Software Market Key Segments:
- Design Focused
By End User
- Electrical & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Autodesk Inc.
- Dassault Systèmes
- Siemens Ltd.
- ANSYS, Inc.
- BENTLEY SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED