A fiber-optic cable is a cable consisting of thin flexible wires with a glass core through which the signals, in the form of light, are sent with minimum loss of strength. These glass cores are guarded within an insulating casing. Fiber-optic cables transfer data in the form of light waves, thereby improving the speed of data transfer.
The market is driven by growth in demand for increased network bandwidth and proliferation of IoT devices, such as tablets, smartphones, and wearables, which increase the bandwidth usage. However, cost of installation and requirement of more protection around the cable transmission loses when wrapped around curves restrict the market growth. The need for faster data rates, advanced switching techniques, and more intelligent network architectures presents a major opportunity for development.
The MENA fiber-optic market is segmented based on optical fiber type, cable type, and application. Based on optical fiber type, it is bifurcated into plastic and glass optical fiber cable. On the basis of cable type, it is divided into single mode and multi-mode. Based on application, it is divided into communication and non-communication. The communication segment is further subsegmented into telecom, military, security, and metropolitan. The non-communication application is further subsegmented into fiber-optic lighting and sensors.
The MENA fiber-optic market is dominated by key players such as OCCfiber, Fiberoptics Technology Incorporated, Industrial Fiber Optics, GIS Cloud Ltd, Zero dB Communications LLC, MEFC, Opterna, Fujikura Ltd., Guangliankeji, and TTI, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the MENA fiber-optic market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the MENA market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Mena Fiber-optic Cable Market Key Segments:
By Optical Fiber Type
By Cable Type
- Single Mode
- Fiber-optic lighting
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Fiberoptics Technology Incorporated
- Industrial Fiber Optics
- GIS Cloud Ltd.
- Zero dB Communications LLC
- Fujikura Ltd.
- TTI, Inc.