MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) industry consists of organizers and suppliers engaging in the management and delivery of meetings, conferences, exhibitions, and other related events held to achieve a range of professional, business, cultural, or academic objectives. The activities of the MICE industry play a key role in the future growth for businesses, cities, destinations, and other covered spectrums. The company also provides other creative services that include show displays, directional signage, banners, kiosks/exhibit space, event photography, and AV/technical production; and event marketing and sponsorship management, group air fulfillment, on-site event logistics and staffing, supplier management, virtual meetings, and risk management services.
The global MICE industry gains worldwide popularity. Increase in the frequency of the various types of events and meetings being organized drives growth. The MICE industry provides easy and convenient methods for organizing events and helps choose the right destination, which is the basis of a successful event. Technology plays a vital role in the MICE business growth as many corporations adopt e-conferences as a substitute for face to face meetings and conferences. The major restraint for the growth of the MICE industry is the operational cost associated with these companies. However, the use of tele-seminars and virtual meetings to eliminate travel expenses may prove out to be a future growth opportunity.
The MICE industry is segmented on the basis of event type and geography. The event type segmentation include meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions (product launch). By geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the MICE industry are Questex, LLC. (U.S.), CWT Meetings & Events (France), IBTM Events (U.S.), BCD Meetings and Events (Netherland), Capital Travel and Events (U.S.), CiEvents (Australia), Freeman Co. (U.S.), ATPI Ltd. (UK), Grass Roots Meetings & Events (UK), and Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (U.S.)
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the MICE market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market
Mice Industry Key Segmentation
By Event Type
- Exhibitions (Product Launch)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Questex, LLC. (U.S.)
- CWT Meetings & Events (France)
- IBTM Events (U.S.)
- BCD Meetings and Events (Netherland)
- Capital Travel and Events (U.S.)
- CiEvents (Australia)
- Freeman Co. (U.S.)
- ATPI Ltd. (UK)
- Grass Roots Meetings & Events (UK)
- Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (U.S.)