MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) testing is utilized to detect MRSAs and no other microbes. It is prominently employed in hospitals, especially in intensive care units to inhibit MRSA from spreading to other patients. On larger levels such as community and society, the MRSA test can be employed to detect the source of an outbreak. For a national level addition, testing and research may help scientists determine the cause.
The growth of the global MRSA testing market is driven by an increase in the demand for POC (point of care) diagnostics in MRSA. Moreover, technological advancements in POC devices and tests are expected to boost the market growth. However, high costs of MRSA testing products, tests such as infection management using blood samples and nasal swab culture test technologies, and high costs impede the market growth.
The global MRSA testing market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type the market is bifurcated into immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics. Based on applications the market is divided into hospitals, diagnostics laboratories, and academic & research institute. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed globally at a country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as BD Medical, F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Hain Lifescience, Biomerieux, 3M, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Abacus Diagnostica, Alere, Puritan Medical, Diatherix, been provided in this report.
Other players include Arlington Scientific, AdvanDX, GENSPEED Biotech, Cepheid, Luminex Corporation, and R-Biopharm AG
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key type positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
MRSA Testing Market Key Segments:
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic and Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA