Network Attached Storage (NAS) is a storage device that provides hard disk drive capacity connected to the network. NAS storage devices can be used as multimedia devices that support universal plug & play (UPnP) and digital living network alliance (DLNA) protocols that offer ample number of applications such as gaming, data sharing, and live streaming over the network.
Increase in the adoption of cloud-based subscription is expected to boost the market. High interoperability and flexibility of NAS devices are anticipated to fuel the market. However, data security is still one of the major concerns that are expected to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, growth of Internet of Things (IoT) and big data market are expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
The NAS network memory market is segmented on the basis of storage solution, deployment type, industry vertical, and geography. By storage solution, the market is divided into scale out and scale up. By deployment type, the market is segmented into remote, on-premises, and hybrid. By end user, the market is divided into BFSI, manufacturing, telecommunications & IT, media & entertainment, healthcare, consumer goods & retail, government, and others. By industry vertical, the market is segmented into BFSI, manufacturing, telecommunications, media & entertainment, transportation, retail, and others. On the basis of geography, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Dell EMC, Netapp Inc., Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, Western Digital Corporation, Seagate Technology Public Limited Company, Netgear Inc., Synology Inc., Buffalo Americas Inc., and QNAP Systems Inc. are some of the key players of the global NAS network memory market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global NAS network memory market.
- In-depth analysis has been conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
NAS Network Memory Market Key Segments:
By Storage Solution
By Deployment Type
By End User
- Telecommunications & IT
- Media & Entertainment
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Dell EMC
- Netapp Inc.
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation
- Western Digital Corporation
- Seagate Technology Public Limited Company
- Netgear Inc.
- Synology Inc.
- Buffalo Americas Inc.
- QNAP Systems Inc.