NIBP multi-parameter monitors facilitate non-invasive blood pressure supervision. The blood pressure is monitored quickly and easily, as compared to invasive measurement methods. The NIBP devices require less expertise and are less complicated. However, noninvasive blood pressure measurement methods produce less accurate data than invasive methods. Therefore, they are used for routine examinations and monitoring purposes.
Technological advancement in monitoring devices, rise in prevalence of various cardiac diseases, and increase in demand for simplified blood monitoring devices boost the market growth. However, low accuracy and less adoption of non-invasive blood pressure monitors is anticipated to obstruct the market growth.
The global NIBP multi-parameter monitors market is segmented on the basis of technology, end user, and geography. Based on technology, the market is bifurcated into digital and wearable. Based on end user, it is divided into Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, and Others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Philips Healthcare GE Healthcare, Medtronic PLC, Drgerwerk Ag & Co. KGAA, Welch Allyn, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical Inc., Smiths Medical, and A&D Medical are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
NIBP Multi-Parameter Monitors Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers/Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA