Personal computers and servers use large portion of global information and communications technology (ICT) emissions. Power utilized by them is expected to increase continuously in the coming years, owing to which a great deal of power consumed is wasted. Servers use almost 60% of their maximum power on their idle mode and typically only run at around 15% utilization.
PC server power management tools offer a fast return on investment for companies that seek cost savings and focus on reducing emissions. These tools are expected to be highly beneficial for corporate IT departments, since there is an increasing concern about power use in the data center due to which management of servers is a sensitive issue.
The global PC server power management software market is driven by increased adoption of cloud-based power management software and growth in need to reduce the overall operating costs of managing enterprise network infrastructure among various organizations. However, growth in availability of open-source power management software and lack of R&D activities limit the market growth. Furthermore, continuous increase in power consumption in the IT industry and rise in need to reduce energy costs are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market expansion.
The global PC server power management software market is segmented on the basis of deployment model, industry vertical, and region. Based on deployment model, it is bifurcated into cloud-based and on-premise. Industry verticals covered in this study include public sector computing, financial services and retail/wholesale, manufacturing, telecommunications, services, energy/utilities, and transport. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global security software for consumers market is dominated by key players such Allen & Overy LLP, Allstate Insurance Company, Absolute Software Corporation., Autonomic Software, Alternative Vision of Business (AVOB), AptarGroup, Inc., British Telecommunications plc, BigFix Inc., Excelerate Energy. L. P., and eUNISOL, INC.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global PC server power management software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
PC Server Power Management Software Market Key Segments:
By Deployment Model
By Industry Vertical
- Public Sector Computing
- Financial Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Allen & Overy LLP
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Absolute Software Corporation.
- Autonomic Software
- Alternative Vision of Business (AVOB)
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- British Telecommunications plc
- BigFix Inc.
- Excelerate Energy. L. P.
- eUNISOL, INC.