RPMI Media is a common name of Roswell Park Memorial Medium, it is a culture medium available in different forms for cell and tissue culture. RPIM media is employed for growth of human lymphocyte cells as it contains substantial amount of phosphate and can be used in a 5% carbon dioxide atmosphere.
Usually serum free expansion of human lymphoid cell is derived by RPMI, but RPMI media also allows cultivation of many other cell types such as T/B-lymphocytes, hybridoma cells, and bone marrow cells.
Increase in incidences of various chronic diseases and growth in regulatory approvals for cell culture-based medications drive the market. In addition, increase in government funding for research in biopharmaceutical and biotech industry for drug development boosts the growth of the market. However, high maintenance cost for research facilities and dearth of trained medical professionals in underdeveloped regions impedes the growth of the RPMI media market.
The global RPMI media market is segmented on the basis of media form, media component, application, and geography. By media form, it is divided into liquid type and powder type. By media components, it is bifurcated into without l-glutamine and with l-glutamine. Based on application, the market is divided into scientific research and industrial production. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Biological Industries, Sigma-Aldrich, Corning, Biowest, Hi-Media Laboratories, Lifeline Cell Technology, Lonza, and GE Healthcare Life Sciences are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key type of media positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
RPMI Media Market Report Highlights
By Media Form
By Media Components
Key Market Players
Biowest, Lonza, Merck KGaA, Sigma-Aldrich, Corning, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Lifeline Cell Technology, Biological Industries, GE Healthcare Life Sciences, Hi-Media Laboratories