Stored program control (SPC) is a telecommunications technology used for telephone exchanges controlled by a computer program stored in the memory of the switching system. The principle feature of stored program control exchange is to control one or multiple digital processing units, which execute a set of computer instructions stored in the memory of the system by which telephone connections are established, maintained, and terminated in associated electronic circuitry. The main purpose of SPC exchange is to provide flexible systems where additions and changes can be introduced primarily through program modifications rather than through changes in hardware.
The global SPC exchange market is driven by its ability to minimize a variety of hardware, which makes production easy. In addition, lower costs, less power consumption, and easy accessibility of these devices propel the growth of the market. However, complex software development and occurrence of real time problems limit the growth of this market. Furthermore, technological advancements and increasing adoption of SPC exchange in the telecom industry are expected to provide numerous opportunities for this market to grow.
The SPC exchange market is segmented on the basis of type and region. The type segment covered in this study includes centralised SPC and distributed SPC. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global SPC exchange market is dominated by key players such as Ericsson AB, Panasonic, SPC technology, Inc., TCL, Huawei Technologies., Cisco Systems., Nokia Networks (including Alcatel-Lucent), ZTE Corporation., Marconi Communications, Inc., and Nera Telecommunications Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global SPC exchange market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market size has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
SPCExchange Market Key Segment:
- Centralised SPC
- Distributed SPC
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Ericsson AB
- SPC technology, Inc.
- TCL, Huawei Technologies.
- Cisco Systems.
- Nokia Networks (including Alcatel-Lucent)
- ZTE Corporation.
- Marconi Communications, Inc.
- Nera Telecommunications Ltd.