Unmanned aerial system (UAV) flight training and simulation can be defined as an imitation of the operation of a real-world system or process associated with UAV flight training. It includes professional training services to obtain certifications through the use of simulators.
These systems facilitate pilots to train in an artificial environment that enables them to obtain skillsets required to gain hands-on experience for real-time situations without the risks associated with actual flights.
Rise in need for virtual simulation solutions, growth in need for commercial drone market, and increased application areas for drones drive the global UAV flight training and simulation market. However, increased adoption of automated UAVs, lack of awareness among end-users, and limited forward field-of-view impedes the market growth. Supportive regulatory framework offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global UAV flight training and simulation market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is divided into SUAVs, high-altitude long endurance (HALE) UAVs, and medium-altitude long-endurance (MALE) UAVs. By application, it is bifurcated into defense and commercial. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include L-3 Link Simulation & Training, Simlat Ltd., CAE Inc., AeroVironment Inc., SELEX Galileo, Crew Training International Inc., MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd., Israel Aerospace Industries, BOSH Global Services Inc., and SDS International Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global UAV flight training and simulation market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
UAV Flight Training And Simulation Market Key Segments:
- HALE UAVs
- MALE UAVs
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- L-3 Link Simulation & Training
- Simlat Ltd.
- CAE Inc.
- AeroVironment Inc.
- SELEX Galileo
- Crew Training International Inc.
- MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- BOSH Global Services Inc.
- SDS International Inc.