Catheter ablation is used to make a small scar in heart tissues that prevents electrical signals from moving through heart. It is majorly used to treat irregular heartbeats, cardiac arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation, sudden cardiac arrests, and other diseases. Catheter ablation also has some risks such as infection, bleeding, heart damage, blood clots, and others.
Increase in geriatric population, rise in incidence in chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disorders, gynecological diseases, urology diseases, and others majorly drive the market growth. In addition, technological advancements are expected to drive the market during the analysis period. However, lack of skilled professionals limits the growth during the analysis period. Improvement in the healthcare facilities in emerging regions such as Asia-Pacific and LAMEA, provide growth opportunities for the market.
The U.S. ablation catheters market is segmented based on type, application, and end user. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into multielectrode and single point ablation catheters. Based on application, the market is divided as cardiovascular disease, cancer, gynecology, urology, orthopedic treatment, and others. Based on end user, the market is classified as hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. ablation catheters market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
U.S. Ablation Catheters Market Key Segments:
- Multielectrode Ablation Catheters
- Single Point Ablation Catheters
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Orthopedic Treatment
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
List of players profiled in the report
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CONMED Corporation
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Olympus Corporation
- BTG International Ltd.