Anticoagulants are used to treat blood clotting. Blood clots are formed when platelets aggregate and protein binds to form a solid mass. However, blood clotting is essential to stop excessive bleeding in diseases such as hemophilia. Anticoagulants are used to treat clot formation by stopping the platelets aggregation.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the U.S. Anticoagulants market include increase in prevalence of hematic diseases such as hemophilia, thalassemia, and others and rise in geriatric population.
Moreover, large number of clinical trials and innovative R&D approaches to develop advanced drugs drive the market growth. However, side effects such as, nose bleeding, bleeding gums and respiratory discomfort, and stringent regulation hinder the market. Increase in R&D activities in the field of pharmaceutical industries and rise in therapeutical applications are anticipated to provide new opportunities for the market.
The U.S. Anticoagulants market is segmented on the basis of product and application. Based on product, the market is divided into betrixaban, dabigatran, edoxaban, rivaroxaban, and eliquis. In terms of end user, it is classified into cardiovascular diseases, coronary artery diseases, cardiac arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, heart valve replacement, and others.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. Anticoagulants market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
U.S. Anticoagulants Market Key Segments:
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart valve Replacement
List of players profiled in the report
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis Global
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Concord Biotech
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Sun Pharma
- Abbott Laboratories