Cardiac markers are used as traceable substances while diagnosing patients with chest pain and suspected acute coronary syndrome (ACS). Cardiac troponins are one of the cardiac biomarkers or diagnostic markers centralized to myocardial infarction or heart muscle cell death diagnosis. Troponin is found in skeletal muscle and cardiac muscle of human body, thus increased level of the cardiac troponin circulating in the blood represents the susceptibility of myocardial infarction.
The growth of the U.S. cardiac troponin market is driven by increase in demand for cardiac biomarkers for cardiovascular disease diagnosis, rise in incidence of acute coronary syndrome (ACS), advancements in the cardiac biomarkers, and growth in demand for point-of-care cardiac testing kits. High specificity and sensitivity of these markers to detect any cardiac disorders and development of new products by the key market players contribute towards the market growth.
However, factors such as limited reimbursements and lack of precision while collecting sample impede the market growth. The development of multi-assay biomarkers and increase in awareness of cardiac troponin biomarkers in developing countries are expected to supplement the market growth in the near future.
The U.S. cardiac troponin market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end user. Based on product, the market is categorized into cTn T, cTn I, and TnC. Applications covered in the study include acute coronary syndrome, myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure, and others. By end user, the market is bifurcated into laboratory testing and point of care testing.
The major players operating in this market include Abbott Diagnostics, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, bioMrieux SA, BG Medicine, Inc., Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Singulex, Inc., Alere, Inc., Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., and LifeSign LLC.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. cardiac troponin market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global biologic response modifiers market from 2016 to 2023, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the U.S. cardiac troponin market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the U.S. cardiac troponin market.
U.S. Cardiac Troponin Market key Segments:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarction
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Others Applications
By End User
- Laboratory Testing
- Point-of-care Testing