UV adhesives are used extensively for precise positioning/alignment of parts. These compounds can be employed for structural or temporary bonding. UV cure adhesives bind well to similar/dissimilar substrates, including metals, rubbers, glass, ceramics, and plastics such as polycarbonates, acrylics, and phenolics. Specific grades offer optical clarity/translucency; dimensional stability; low shrinkage; and resistance to chemicals, fuels, solvents, and moisture. UV adhesives provide protection from environmental degradation from outdoor weathering to meet rigorous end user requirements.
Enhanced performance for industrial application and rise in demand for compact electronic products, and high demand in flexible packaging applications drive the growth of the UV adhesives market. However, high cost of application machinery hampers the market growth. Enhancement and adoption of LED UV lamps in industrial application presents potential growth opportunities for the market.
The global UV adhesives market is segmented based on resin type, application, and geography. By resin type, the market is divided into acrylic, cyanoacrylate, epoxy, silicone, polyurethane, and others. On the basis of application, it is classified into packaging, electronics, medical, transportation, industrial assembly, glass bonding, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The UV adhesives market is projected to witness substantial growth in highly populated countries in the Asia-Pacific regions, such as India, China, Japan, and South Korea.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics in the UV adhesives market.
- In-depth analysis of the market estimations for key segments is conducted.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of UV adhesives) assists to understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed, which provide a competitive outlook of the market.
UV Adhesives Market Report Highlights
By RESIN TYPE
Key Market Players
Ashland, Inc., Permabond Engineering Adhesives, Beacon Adhesives, Inc., Flint Group, Dymax Corporation, Hibond Adhesives, H.B.Fuller Co., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Masterbond, Inc., 3M Company