Global abrasive blasting nozzle market has a steady growth throughout the years. The need to select an appropriate nozzle to achieve the result efficiently is expected to grow with the increase in abrasive blasting machines across various industries. These nozzles are available in various configurations and lengths and also designed to fit the requirements. Abrasive blasting nozzles form an important part of sandblasting machines. Rising demand of abrasive blasting machines in restoration of products, surface preparation, paint removal is driving the demand of abrasive blast nozzles. These nozzles are also crucial in mechanical control of blasting system.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Abrasive blasting nozzle is used to control direction and characteristics of fluid flow in sand blasting machine. Rise in demand for abrasive blasting machines across various industries is one of the major driving factors for the abrasive blasting nozzle market growth. Further, need to select an appropriate nozzle to achieve desired results efficiently and effectively also contributes toward the abrasive blasting nozzle market growth. Abrasive blasting is critical in several applications, such as surface preparation, restoration, removing rust, and paint from metal. Hence, these abrasive blasting nozzles are available in various configurations and lengths and are designed to cater to various requirements. Abrasive blasting nozzle is a critical part of sand blasting machines, which accelerates their demand.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down and limited supply chains and effected abrasive blasting nozzle in many countries worldwide. This has hampered growth of abrasive blasting nozzle market from last few months and is expected to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has already affected revenue of abrasive blasting nozzle in the first quarter of 2021, and is anticipated to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- Major demand for abrasive blasting nozzle was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which are negatively affected by spread of the coronavirus, thereby declining demand.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis.
- During the COVID19 recession, companies operating in the construction industry are focusing on developing new technologies for cost-efficient and quick solutions to meet requirements of clients.
Top Impacting Factors
Growth in automotive industry across the globe addresses one of the key variables making a positive impact on the market. Grating impacting spout is broadly utilized for eliminating paint, impurities, and rust from metallic segments. It is additionally utilized for surface arrangement, rebuilding, and spray-painting expulsion from dividers. In addition, boundless appropriation of shooting machines across enterprises propels the market development. These tale variations are additionally viable with mechanical impacting machines and produce negligible clamor, offer upgraded operational hours, and improves wellbeing of laborer. Different elements, including fast industrialization, alongside broad innovative work (R&D) exercises, are expected to drive the market further.
- New products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. For instance, in October 2018, UK based Elcometer, announced launch of a complete range of abrasive blast equipment, which includes dry abrasive blast machines, precision media valves, blast hose, blast nozzles, and personal protection equipment.
- Competitors in the abrasive blasting nozzle market adopted acquisition as their key developmental strategy to expand their geographical foothold and upgrade their product technologies. For instance, in June 2019, Marco Group International (Marco) completed acquisition of Manus Abrasive Systems Inc. (“Manus”), an Edmonton, AB based manufacturer and distributor of surface preparation equipment, abrasive materials, and consumables. Founded by Tom MacLean, Manus has distributed blast equipment, parts and supplies to industrial contractors with an emphasis on the Canada market since 1983.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the abrasive blasting nozzle market along with current trends and future estimations to determine imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the abrasive blasting nozzle market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the abrasive blasting nozzle market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed abrasive blasting nozzle market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the abrasive blasting nozzle market report?
Abrasive Blasting Nozzle Market Report Highlights
By Nozzle Type
By Bore Size
By End User Industry
Key Market Players
Everblast Inc., NLB Corporation, BlastOne International, Elcometer Limited, Kennametal Inc, Burwell Technologies, Manus Abrasive Systems Inc., Sponge-Jet Inc, Airblast B.V., Clemco Industries Corp.