Acaricides is a chemical agent or a class of pesticide that has ability to kill members of arachnids mainly mites and ticks. There are wide range of acaricides which includes arsenical, chlorinated hydrocarbons, organophosphates, carbamates, and synthetic pyrethroids. These wide varieties of acaricides are used for the effective control of ticks on livestock and agricultural pest & mites. Livestock keeping and agriculture are important economic activities worldwide. An increasing threat to these activities has been observed at a global level subsequently creating an increasing demand for acaricides to control mites/ticks and pests. The increasing infestation from mites/ticks and pests are causing health hazards to the worldwide population which is increasing the disease burden.
The application of the acaricides to host is an important factor. The chemical should kill the animal with no harm to the applicator and the host of application. Various methods are used to make this process easier and effective which includes dipping vat, spray, and others. The application of acaricides is increasing owing to its efficiency and ease in killing mites/ticks which helps in protecting the livestock and agricultural crops. Among the European countries, Spain consumed around 6.7 thousand tons of insecticide and acaricide in 2013. While around 1.3 thousand tons of insecticide and acaricide were sold to Poland in the same year. This increased demand and consumption scenario will propel the worldwide market for acaricides. Although there are various factors that support the acaricides market growth, there are certain parameters such as stringent regulations that may restrict the market growth.
The report segments the acaricides market on the basis of type, application, mode of application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into organophosphate acaricides, organochlorine acaricides, carbamates, synthetic pyrethroids. On the basis of application, the market is classified into the agriculture, animal husbandry, industrial, and others. The report further bifurcates the market on the basis of mode of action such as dipping vat, spray, hand dressing, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Further aggressive research and development and product innovation will create revolution in the competitive landscape. Significant investments towards R&D, product innovation and business is fueling the growth of the market. Recently Adama, an agricultural solutions provider planned to invest around R$ 14.4 million for expanding the manufacturing capacity for acaricides and other products. Similarly, Simbiose Agrotecnologia Biologica announced launch of an acaricide Beauve control in the same year 2016. Such initiatives are propelling the growth of the worldwide acaricides market.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as BASF SE, Bayer AG, FMC Corporation, DuPont, Nissan Chemical Industries. Ltd., Syngenta, Merck & Co., Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, Chemtura Corporation, Arysta LifeScience Limited. (acquired by Platform Specialty Products Corporation), is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- Geographically, the world acaricides market is analyzed based on regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. A country-wise analysis is also provided within the report.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2014 to 2022 in terms of value and volume.
- Exhaustive analysis of the world acaricides market by type helps in understanding the current range of the product available for commercial usage.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework. Company profiles of the key players along with their strategies are provided thoroughly in this report.
ACARICIDES MARKET SEGMENTS:
Acaricides Market By Type
- Organophosphate acaricides
- Organochlorine acaricides
- Synthetic pyrethroids
Acaricides Market By Application
- Animal husbandry
Acaricides Market - By Mode of Action
- Dipping vat
- Hand dressing
Acaricides Market By Geography
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Other European countries
- Other countries of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Others countries of LAMEA