Acephate is an organophosphate foliar insecticide, primarily used to control aphids including resistance species in vegetables and in horticulture. This colorless to white solid is applied on different crops or vegetables (carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, and potatoes) to control pests such as leaf miners, sawflies, thrips, and caterpillars in. It is also sprayed on golf courses, turf, and horticulture crops. It is used on food crops, citrus trees, as a seed treatment, on golf courses, and in commercial or institutional facilities. It can either can be mixed as a powder along with the vegetation soil or be sprayed over vegetation. Acephate is sold as a powder, granules, liquids, tablets, and in water-soluble packets. Acephate as a general insecticide has a residual effect of 10-15 days.
Significant growth in agriculture industry majorly drives the global acephate market. In addition, rise in use of agrochemicals owing to the increased crop protection and to meet the global food demand boosts the market growth. However, exposure to acephate can cause diarrhea, nausea, sweating, abdominal cramps, and rapid heart rate. Thus, adverse health effects associated with the use of acephate may restrain the market growth.
The global acephate market is segmented based on its application and geography. On the basis of application, it is categorized as agriculture, forestry, horticulture, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Bayer Crop Science AG, Kenvos Biotech Company Limited, Hubei Sanonda Co. Ltd., Sinon Chemical Group, Hebei Veyong Bio-Chemical Co. Ltd., Valent BioSciences Corporation, Drexel Chemical Company, Rallis India Limited, Lianyungang Dongjin Chemical Co., Ltd., and Topsen Biotech Co. Ltd. are also provided in the report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics of the global acephate market.
- In-depth analysis of all regions is conducted by constructing the market estimations for key segments to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The report assists to understand the strategies adopted by the companies for market expansion.
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape is provided to understand the market scenario across various regions.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Acephate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
HUBEI SANONDA CO. LTD., KENVOS BIOTECH COMPANY LIMITED, TOPSEN BIOTECH CO. LTD., VALENT BIOSCIENCES CORPORATION, DREXEL CHEMICAL COMPANY, HABEI VEYONG BIO-CHEMICAL CO. LTD., RALLIS INDIA LIMITED, BAYER CROP SCIENCE AG, SINON CHEMICAL GROUP, LIANYUNGANG DONGJIN CHEMICAL CO. LTD
Other Key Market Players
Gujarat Pesticides Private Limited DuPont Dongjin Chemical