Acetanilide Market Analysis
Acetanilide is an odorless solid chemical of leaf or flake-like appearance. It is also known as N-phenylacetamide, acetenyl, or acetanilid, and was formerly known by the trade name Antifebrin. It is widely used in pharmaceuticals, dyes, and rubber industries. Acetanilide can be synthetic or organic, which was introduced in therapy in 1886 as a fever-reducing drug. Its efficiency in sacking pain was discovered soon thereafter, and it was used as an alternative to aspirin for many years in treating such common complaints as headache, cramps etc. Acetanilide is created in a non-dispersive way. It is principally utilized as an intermediate in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals and dyes, as an additive substance for hydrogen peroxide and cellulose ester varnishes, and as a plasticizer in the polymer business and accelerator in the rubber business. Acetanilide is derived from aniline, where one of the hydrogens on the nitrogen atom is replaced with an acetyl group.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The global market for acetanilides is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic led to a decline in the economic growth in almost all major countries, thus affecting consumer spending patterns.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of acetanilides, which negatively impact the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rising demand from pharmaceutical and rubber industries is the key factor that drives the market demand. Moreover, significant role of acetanilide in the pharmaceutical field in various applications, for example, painkilling properties and building block in the combination of penicillin is anticipated to drive the market development during the time frame. In addition, developing R&D in pharmaceutical field, for example, the combination of sulfa drugs is foreseen to make potential opportunities for the acetanilide market in the coming year. However, health hazards and risks related with acetanilide may hamper the market development.
New product launches to flourish the market
Bodal Chemicals Ltd, a producer and dealer of dye and dye intermediates, has launched 'Bodactive', a novel brand of reactive dyes, for material and textile enterprises. The Bodactive is a scope of reactive dyestuffs, which incorporates Bodactive BNC Series, BNC Special Series, BNC-HE Series, BHE+ Series, P (Printing) Series, C Series, CF Series and ELF arrangement. The Bodactive range announces the starting of nano technology for the first time. These pure dyes produced for textile industries are superior in quality to any other products and it's alternatives available in the market.
Surge in usage in pharmaceutical applications
Being a functional chemical, Acetanilide Market additionally has critical significance in the pharmaceutical business. Developing economies, for example, China, Japan and India broadly expend acetanilidein pharmaceuticals including drug preparation, chemical medication, and Chinese patent drug, which has developed rapidly throughout the years. Besides, the government of China has raised worries over pharmaceutical security, prompting more noteworthy demand for high-grade acetanilide in the future. Various manufacturers are significantly investing for the development of the pharmaceutical industry with anticipating the tremendous growth potential.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global acetanilide market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global acetanilide market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global Acetanilide market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global acetanilide market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the acetanilide market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the acetanilide market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the acetanilide market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Acetanilide Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Dessica Chemicals, RLG Group, Penta Manufacturing Company, Shree Pushkar Chemicals& Fertilizers, Bodal Chemicals Ltd., Luna Chemicals Industries, Corbion, Kutch Chemical Industries Ltd., Panoli Intermediates, Pragna Dye Chem. Pvt. Ltd.