Acetylated Distarch Adipate Market Analysis
Acetylated distarch adipate, is a modified starch derived from plant sources such as maize and tapioca. The acetylated distarch adipate is produced by treating starch with acetic anhydride and adipic anhydride. Starch is modified chemically, physically, or enzymatically to improve characteristic properties.
White coloured acetylated distarch adipate is widely used as thickener, emulsifier, binder, and stabilizer in food products, sincestarch is the most functional component in food products and a source of energy in diet. Acetylated distarch adipate enhances stability of food products at high temperature.
- The global market for acetylated distarch adipate market is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic saw a decline in the economic growth in almost all the major countries, thus affecting consumer spending patterns.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of acetylated distarch adipate, which negatively impact the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, and Drivers
Worldwide acetylated distarch adipate market is driven by the demand to meet requirements from consumer end. The food industry primarily demands acetylated distarch adipate for revising texture, gel formations, viscosity alterations, adhesion, and many more. Increasing demand from various food product manufacturers drives the global acetylated distarch adipate market.
The native starch does not fulfil the adequate property requirements which in turn raises the global acetylated distarch adipate market. The acetylated distarch adipate plays a critical role in the technological functionality of products, significantly imparting the enhanced physiochemical properties. The growth in industrial applications is anticipated to boost the global acetylated distarch adipate market during the forecast period and create great opportunities for revenue generation in the market.
Acetylated distarch adipate has its various use in cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry, since they enhance the solubility as compared to the natural starch. Acetylated distarch adipate market has huge opportunities due to its various application such as, thickeners, conforming films, texturizers, encapsulation agents, adherentsand others.
The global acetylated distarch adipate market is studied across major four regional markets including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America region is expected to be the largest market over the coming years in response to food industries consuming acetylated distarch adipate to make food compatible for instant preparations and microwaves.Besides this, end user companies concentrating on use of acetylated distarch adipate to deliver particular texture and other enhanced properties, through which the overall food products looks tempting likely to drive the region growth. In addition, acetylated distarch adipate offers better stability at high temperatures, which ensures food quality, this factor is further expected to complement growth of this region. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to register significant growth due to trends in Asian countries such as food protection, convenience in food preparation, requirement of specialty nutrition, and low or no calorie diet.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global acetylated distarch adipate market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global acetylated distarch adipate market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global acetylated distarch adipate market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global acetylated distarch adipate market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Acetylated Distarch Adipate Market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the acetylated distarch adipate market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the acetylated distarch adipate market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Acetylated Distarch Adipate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Tate & Lyle PLC, Venus Starch Suppliers, Archer Daniels Midland Company, SUDSTARKE GMBH, N. B. ENTERPRISE, Roquette Frres S.A, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, Ingredion Incorporated