Acoustic sensors are a group of transducer, which detects changes in sound intensity due to disturbance in its transmission to convert it into proportional digitized form. These are primarily used in microphones but is also used in the healthcare sectors to monitor & record patients health. The acoustic sensor market is expected to grow during the forecast period due to its various advantages and components used in it. In addition, increase in safety concerns drive the global acoustic sensor market in the automobile sector.
The global acoustic sensors market is driven by increase in government initiatives, rise in number of acoustic-based Micro Electrical Mechanical System (MEMS) devices, and technological advancements. However, high cost of these systems hampers the market growth. Moreover, increased investment in R&D is expected to provide new opportunities for market growth.
The global acoustic sensors market is segmented based on sensing variables, industry vertical, and geography. Based on sensing variables, it is categorized into temperature, pressure, humidity, mass, and others. Based on the industry vertical, it is classified in consumer electronics, IT & telecommunication, automotive, aerospace & defense, healthcare, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The major players profiled in the report includes BOSTON PIEZO-OPTICS INC., Ceramtec, Murata Manufacturing Co., Teledyne Microwave Solutions., KYOCERA Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, SENSeOR, EPCOS AG, Honeywell International Inc., and Vectron.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global acoustic sensors market along with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with the impact analyses.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market trends & estimations from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the financial potential of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
Acoustic Sensor Market Key Segments:
By Sensing Variable
By Industry Vertical
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- BOSTON PIEZO-OPTICS INC.
- Murata Manufacturing Co.
- Teledyne Microwave Solutions.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- EPCOS AG
- Honeywell International Inc.