Acoustic vents are a noise-proof solution to permit ventilation into studios, music rooms, and band rooms without trading-off other sound insulating measures that are already taken. Acoustic vents are designed in such a way that they allow ventilation through an opening in the wall and provide with a very effective sound-absorbing layer that significantly minimizes sound penetration through the vents without affecting the airflow. These vents can achieve the maximum amount of noise control possible for any soundproofed area. In addition, they play a very important role in studios, garage conversions, and music rooms among others, where a high degree of noise control and ventilation is needed.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Coronavirus has affected the import and export of construction materials. China is the largest exporter of construction materials globally. Negative trends in the economy of China are anticipated to reduce the global import and export throughout the globe.
- Demand for new construction materials have witnessed a massive negative shift since the corona outbreak in December 2019, with manufactures and investors fearing an excessively receding economic growth.
- Travel prohibitions around the globe have affected the trade of construction materials. Thus, the supply and demand for construction materials are almost halted throughout the globe.
- Construction materials manufacturing companies located in China, are the major sufferers of from the virus outbreak, owing to lockdown and unavailability of logistics in the region.
- The major hindrance for the global construction materials market comes from the orders of home quarantine by respective governments, which has led to the discontinuing of production of construction materials.
- Decreased consumer demand and consumption has led to reduction and slow down of sales of construction materials all over the globe over the course of the current economic year.
- Therefore, the acoustic vents market is expected to be negatively affected in 2020.
Drivers, restraints, and opportunities
Increasing demand for soundproof equipment in the entertainment industry including cinema halls, auditoriums, music studios, and corporate workplaces, is one of the major factors that drives the growth of the global acoustic vents market. Furthermore, the rising need for improving building infrastructure to achieve a peaceful environment in public places has led to higher demand for soundproofing equipment. Moreover, a surge in construction activity worldwide is another factor that can potentially drive the acoustic vents market growth in the upcoming years. However, the high installation cost is a major factor that can hamper the growth of the acoustic vents market. On the contrary, increasing awareness related to health issues and ill effects of noise is expected to increase the demand for acoustic vents. Also, stringent regulations imposed by governments against noise pollution is expected to create plenty of growth opportunities for the acoustic vents market during the forecast period.
Trends in the acoustic vents market
Stringent rules against noise pollution
The acts and regulations against noise pollution imposed by governments of countries like India, the U.S., China, and others, have been trending in the acoustic vents market. For instance, the Indian government implemented the Noise Pollution (Regulation and Control) Rules, 2000 act under the Environmental Protection Act, 1986. Few amendments were made to this act after its imposition in 2000. For example, in 2017, the amended rule implied providing power to the State governments to declare silence zones that are less than 100 meters around hospitals, courts, and educational institutions. Such rules and standards against noise pollution result in the high demand for noise cancellation equipment, which can eventually fuel the growth of the acoustic vents market.
Growing construction activity worldwide
Huge investments for new construction projects in emerging nations like China, India, and others, have provided huge scope for the acoustic vents market. There has been a constant rise recently in the construction activity worldwide. After the global recession in 2008, the construction industry has picked up pace and has been steadily growing since then. The growth in the construction industry can be accountable for the growth of the acoustic vents market. Pursuit to build smart cities with innovative infrastructure, cinema halls, auditoriums, and others can result in immense construction activities in these countries. These factors can eventually result in increasing the demand for acoustic vents for new constructions in the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study represents the analytical representation of the global acoustic vents market combined with the ongoing trends and future predictions to determine investment opportunities.
- The present market is thoroughly analyzed to enlighten the acoustic vents market growth.
- The report gives information regarding the important drivers, restraints, and opportunities provided with an in-depth analysis of the global acoustic vents market.
- Segmentation details of the global acoustic vents market.
- The report gives a comprehensive global acoustic vents market analysis based on competitiveness and how the performance of the competitors will take shape in the coming years.
Acoustic Vents Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Caice, Duco, Renson, R.W. Simon, Velfac, Rytons, Brookvent, Greenwood, Silenceair, TEK