Acrylic Sheet Market Analysis :
Acrylic sheet is either a plastic or a fiber sheet, which is opaque or mirrored, tinted or colored. This sheet is made through two or more derivatives of acrylic acid. Various types of coatings such as optical coatings and anti-reflection coatings, which are applied on it to make it even better in terms of performance.
Based on consumer needs, various types of acrylic sheets are available in the market. They come in various level of heat resistance capacity, release rates, and flow rates. The demand for acrylic sheet is expected to grow due to its use as an alternative to glass in multiple products and applications such as medical equipment, machinery, showers, tub, and industrial equipment.
COVID-19 impact analysis
The emergence of pandemic situation is disrupting the global chemical industry and various niche product segments, and acrylic sheet is one of them. Owing to the outbreak of coronavirus, the government across the various geographies has been regulating nationwide lockdown practices, which have resulted in various industries to stop their production activities. Since automotive and electronics are major consumers of acrylic sheet, these industries have refrained their production activities leading to wide gap between supply and demand. Moreover, the nationwide lockdown has reduced the demand for acrylic sheet to notable extent.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, and drivers
Factors that drive the growth of the global acrylic sheet market are low maintenance cost of acrylic sheet, its easy-to-clean nature, and high gloss & hardness associated with it. These factors favor its use in furniture, hospital, and automotive industries, which significantly contribute toward the global market growth. Furthermore, its easy molding property at high temperature range favors its use in various applications in automotive and electronic industries. .
In addition, increase in urbanization and rise in industrialization are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for market expansion during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is the expected to be the largest consumer of acrylic sheet over the coming years, due to the presence of countries such as India, China, and Japan. In addition to this, factors such as availability of cheap labor, raw material, and other resources may offer significant advantage to Asia-Pacific over other regions in the coming years.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global acrylic sheet market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global acrylic sheet market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global acrylic sheet market report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global acrylic sheet market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Acrylic Sheet Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Raychung Acrylic, Asia Poly, Shen Chuen Acrylic, Evonik, Donchamp, Mitsubishi Rayon, Polycasa, TaixingDonchamp, Unigel Group, Guang Shun Plastic, Plaskolite, Jiushixing