Acrylic Teeth Market Overview: 2030
Acrylic teeth,commonly used in the partial and complete dentures fabrication, do not accelerate bone loss and transfer less pressure on the jaw from habits such as clenching, grinding, or tapping teeth. These teeth come in a variety of colors, shapes, translucency, and dimensions. They chemically bond to the base of the denture that is made using the same material. Currently, dentures are either made using acrylic teeth or porcelain. Out of the two, acrylic teeth transfer less pressure to the jawbone and gums. In addition, acrylic teeth are less likely to fracture and can resist chipping. Most high-quality acrylic teeth can resist staining, which makes them look whiter than other materials. Patients have a better and more positive experience with acrylic teeth as compared to porcelain teeth.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Acrylic Teeth Market
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in the Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of the infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, lifesupport machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. An increase has been witnessed in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and the civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize on this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure an adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID-19 is expected to have a significant impact on the acrylic teeth market.
Key Market Trends
The acrylic teeth market is growing globally, as acrylic teeth is easy to fabricate and compatible in nature. Furthermore, the acrylic teeth market benefits from the growth in edentulous population, increase in incidences of dental caries, rise in the disposable income of the population, and increase of other periodontal disease cases.
Patients choose acrylic teeth owing to their advantages over porcelain teeth. Porcelain teeth are permanent and their removal is not a practical option. Porcelain teeth can even cause tooth sensitivity. In addition, one of the most important factors driving the growth of the acrylic market is their easy-to-adjust nature.
Furthermore, as the per capita disposable income of emerging countries has increased, the power of purchasing has increased. This enables the population to spend more on personal care and go for better-looking & functioning teeth. This factor is increasing the growth of the acrylic teeth market.
However, the factors such as lack of reimbursements and problems arising with dentures can influence the acrylic teeth market and hinder its growth.
Top Impacting Factors
Recently, a new technique called 3D imaging came into use in the acrylic teeth industry. It is a software that works to improve the planning and workflow of endodontic procedures.
The market of acrylic teeth possesses prominent growth opportunities during the forecast period, due to increased focus and development in cosmetic dentistry and the increment in the geriatric population. In addition, the growth of the edentulous population is expected offer remunerative opportunities for the market growth.
Poor oral hygiene, systemic degenerative diseases, lack of proper nutrition, and abnormal oro-dentofacial anatomy are some of the factors that can lead to market growth during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow in the future. The projected growth could happen due to the rise in dental problems which eventually leads to loss of teeth.
North America and South America are the regions that dominate the global acrylic teeth market. This is attributed to increase in awareness regarding dental prosthetics. The growth of the market in this region is attributable to the improvement in reimbursement policies.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the acrylic teethindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the acrylic teeth market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the acrylic teeth market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on the competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years
Questions Answered in the Global Acrylic Teeth Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the acrylic teethmarket?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow ?
- What are the adoption trends for acrylic teeth market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What areacrylic teeth?
- What is the prediction for the acrylic teeth market in the future?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Acrylic Teeth Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Ivoclar Vivadent, Ruthinium Dental Products (P) Ltd., Nobel Biocare Services AG, New Stetic SA, Dentsply Sirona, Vita Zahnfabrik, Kulzer Gmbh, Yamahachi Dental Mfg., Co., Shofu Dental, Huge