Activewear is casual or comfortable clothing consisting of all apparels and footwear worn while performing sports or exercises. Consumers choose comfort over other factors, making activewear a part of the everyday dress code. Existing fashion brands have divested towards activewear in the past few years owing to the global trend shift.
Rise in health awareness, increase in disposable incomes in the developing countries, and popularity of physical fitness activities drive the activewear market. However, high cost of raw materials and design hamper the market growth. Market players adopt R&D and product development as their key strategy to widen their brand portfolios and expand their market reach.
The report segments the activewear market on the basis of product, fabric, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into outerwear, footwear, underclothing, hosiery, accessories, and others. On the basis of fabric type, the market is classified into polyester, nylon, polypropylene, spandex, cotton, and others. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Significant players in the global activewear market strategically focus on product launch as their key strategy to gain significant market share:
- Adidas AG
- ASICS Corporation
- Columbia Sportswear Company
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
- Nike, Inc.
- North Face, Inc.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- Puma SE
- Skechers U.S.A., Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the activewear market.
- In-depth analysis of the market and estimations for key segments between 2017 and 2023 are provided.
- Industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided.
- Market share for all segments with respect to geography is studied in the report.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Activewear Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA