Acute care ventilator is a medical device that provides continuous oxygen flow throughout the body by pushing air into the lungs. The ventilator is majorly used during the treatment of lung diseases or other conditions (neuromuscular disorders, diabetic ulcers, and others) that affects normal breathing. It is also used during surgery and post-surgery to promote normal breathing.
Growth in the prevalence of respiratory diseases, pollution induced diseases such as COPD, increasing surgeries, and a rise in geriatric population drive the growth of the acute care ventilator market. A rise in disposable income and increase in investments in healthcare by governments & private organizations are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, high costs of acute care ventilator, high risks of hospital acquired infections, presence of substitutes such as mouth piece & mask breathing aids, and stringent government regulations related to the safety and efficacy of acute care ventilators hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to acute care ventilator are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end-user, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into mechanical, electronic, and pneumatic. By application, it is categorized into weaning care, medical complex care, and wound care. By end-user, it is segmented into hospitals, ambulance, and others (clinics, homes, and assisted living facility). The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segment is covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global acute care ventilator market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 20172023, which enables stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Acute Care Ventilator Market Key Segment:
- Weaning Care
- Medical Complex Care
- Wound Care
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Medtronic Plc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Getinge AB
- Beijing Aeonmed Co., Ltd.
- Drgerwerk AG
- General Electric Company
- Hamilton Medical AG
- Maxtec, Inc.
- SLE Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.