Adaptive strollers are defined as an equipment which is used for children who have mobility challenges and individuals with special needs. These strollers are flexible, easy to use as compared to a heavy wheelchair. An adapted stroller is designed for the individuals who need help for positioning and mobility. These adaptive strollers are compact, lightweight which makes them easily transportable. Adapted strollers are of 3 and 4 wheel models for the jogging, positioning and transit. Adaptive strollers are also known as pediatric wheelchairs because they are lightweight.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has created an economic crisis along with a health care crisis. COVID-19 pandemic has stretched healthcare system worldwide, developed countries are expected to cause economic recession. The COVID-19 pandemic has an adverse impact on the healthcare system, resulting in 50% to 70% drop in revenue from March. Many small hospitals, clinics and nursing homes, have been forced to shut their operations. As a result of social distancing and localized curfews have resulted in delayed elective surgical procedures. In addition, visa cancellations have led to a hiatus in medical tourism and can negatively impact the healthcare services market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Adaptive strollers are light-weighted and easily transported. The number of children suffering from disabilities is increasing and due to this the demand for adaptive strollers is increasing which would drive the adaptative strollers market growth. Increasing R&D expenditure on healthcare services would impact the growth of adaptive strollers. Parents are inclined toward wanting children to lead an independent lifestyle even after the special needs and are willing to spend more for these equipment, which would increase the demand for the adaptive strollers market.
Doctors advise these adaptive strollers, due to increasing number of cases related to brain injuries, cerebral palsy and spinal cord injuries. This would further drive the growth of the market. These adaptive strollers are designed for children with special needs addressing their mobility issues. Adaptive strollers is expensive which is restraining the growth of adaptative strollers market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the adaptative strollers market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the adaptative strollers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global adaptative strollers market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the adaptative strollers market.
- The report provides a detailed global adaptative strollers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the adaptative strollers market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the adaptative strollers market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the adaptative strollers market?
- What can be the challenges for the adaptative strollers market in future?
- What are the projections for the future that will help in taking further strategic steps?
Adaptative Strollers Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Thomashilfen, Special Tomato, Convaid, MEYRA, R82 A/S, Invacare, Adaptive Star, Eurovema, Performance Health, Sunrise Medical