Adaptive learning is a system-based technique used to examine the student performance on the basis of various parameters, thus being an integral part of the education system. Adaptive learning software enhances student learning, engagement, and participation in several study programs.
The adaptive learning software market is driven by the adoption of adaptive software programs in schools and colleges, personalization of learning process, increase in government initiatives for education, and bring-your-own-device initiatives. However, lack of awareness and low ICT expenditure in underdeveloped regions, such as Africa and South America, are expected to hinder this growth. Moreover, growth in popularity of digitization is expected to offer growth opportunities for the market.
The report segments the adaptive learning software market on the basis of application, end user, and geography. Based on application, it is divided into student collaboration, analytics and insight, e-learning authoring, integrated learning management system, and others. On the basis of end user, it is classified into K-12, higher education, and corporate. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global adaptive learning software market is Dreambox Learning, SMART SPARROW PTY LTD., D2L Corporation, Knewton, New Leaf Technologies, Realizeit, Fishtree, Scootpad, Pearson, and Kidaptive.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global adaptive learning software market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevalent opportunities in these geographies.
Adaptive Learning Software Market Key Segments:
- Student Collaboration
- Analytics and Insight
- e-Learning Authoring
- Integrated Learning Management System
By End User
- Higher Education
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East