The lift-generating wing is referred as an aircraft wing. The streamlined cross-sections of such wings are subjected to aerodynamic forces. Wings are the most important components of an aircraft. The shape and design of aircraft wings play an essential role in defining aircraft operations. The shape and design are necessary to generate sufficient lift and streamlined flow while reducing the drag and weight of the aircraft. Developments in aircraft wing technology, robust expansion of the aviation sector, and increased use of composite components to procure aircraft wings are expected to drive the growth of the global aero wing market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the lives of many people. The pandemic has disrupted several supply chains because of severe lockdown imposed by various governments. These restrictions have disrupted the supply -demand relationships, affecting the global economy and trade volume. It has also imposed restrictions on the travel and tourism of the people. The entire aviation industry has been adversely impacted, which has had a significant negative impact on the aero wing market. The budget for R&D is likely to be reduced, which is projected to hamper the innovation of the aero wing market., Companies, however are taking precautionary measures to tackle the adverse effects of the outbreak.
Top Impacting Factors
- Advancement in the technology of aircraft wings, robust expansion of aviation sector and increase in usage of composite components to procure aircraft wings drive the growth of the global aero wing market.
- Supply chain disruption of commercial aircraft, high cost associated with the installation of aero wings, and rapid increase in ratio of order cancellation hinder the growth of the global aero wing market.
- Rise in demand for innovative design to improve the aircraft efficiency and growth of aviation industry can provide lucrative opportunities for the global aero wing market.
Aerospace engineers across the globe have been looking for new ways to make lighter airplanes with more fuel-efficiency. Aeroelastic wings, which represents a new method of aircraft wing structure design could be the answer to their efforts in this direction. This technology uses static aeroelastic deformation as a net benefit during maneuvering. Aeroelasticity was often considered to be a problem that had to be avoided while designing aircraft. However, recent research has focused on Active Aero flexible wing technology, which integrates aerodynamics, active control, and structural aerodynamic behavior to maximize the aircraft performance. Aeroelastic wing, as a result is an emerging technology in wing design. The transition to future systems will necessitate the designer education in multiple disciplines of this new design method. The most innovative concept is Active Aero flexible wing technology, which improves the aircraft aerodynamic performance by inducing the wing rotation. The lift and roll speed coefficients of ordinary rectangular wings and aeroelastic wings are calculated to demonstrate the maneuverability of the two wings. Introducing aeroelastic wings in aircraft thus will boost the overall aero wings market, benefiting the global aviation industry.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aero wing industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of aero wing market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the aero wing market.
- The report provides a detailed aero wing market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Aero Wing Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the aero wing market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the aero wing market?
- What are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aero Wing Market Report Highlights
By Type of Build
Key Market Players
Lockheed Martin, Mitsubishi Aircraft, General Dynamics Corporation, Northrop Grumman, United Technologies Corporation (UTC), Raytheon Company, Bombardier Aerospace, Airbus Group, The Boeing Company, Embraer Executive Jets