Aerosol disinfectant is form of a liquid or droplet, which is sprayed into a room or a surface where it gets spread equally, aerosol disinfectant also helps cover uneven or rough surface and offers effective hygiene. It helps in prevention of bacteria, virus, and fungi. They are also used in major industries such as hospitals, hotels, households, and food. The demand for aerosol disinfectant has increased in the past few years due to ease of convention and effectiveness of spreading & disinfecting capabilities. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the aerosol disinfectant market, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis-
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, every market is suffering from economic crises. However, the demand for aerosol disinfectant has grown significantly. As WHO stated that use of disinfectant is effective to reduce the chance of spreading of corona virus disease. Lockdown was imposed by government to fight with the spread of pandemic, and it has adverse effects on supply chain of raw material and production cycle, which has hampered the demand for aerosol disinfectants.
- Now, aerosol disinfectants have become an essential part of life. Consumers also prefer these aerosol disinfectants as it is suggested to use by doctors and medical teams. E-commerce platforms and retail stores have also played a vital role in pandemic by bridging the gap in supply chain & satisfying demand of aerosol disinfectants. Government also has a significance role in inclination of aerosol disinfectant market, as movement of essentials goods was only allowed during lockdown & by understanding need of disinfectant it has been considered under essential category.
Top Impacting Factors-
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 was directly connected to the growth of the aerosol disinfectant market, as these disinfectants were used in killing the virus and bacteria and help in prevention of spread. Aerosol disinfectant lies in under essentials, having multiple applications such hospitals, households, offices, restaurants, and hotels. They are a most significant factor for rise in demand of aerosol disinfectant.
- In past few years, awareness among people for maintaining hygienic and healthy life style has increased use of aerosol disinfectants, which has led to rise in demand of aerosol disinfectants. Frequent use of aerosol disinfectants in hospitals and clinics, and other commercial places were the key drivers of the aerosol disinfectants market.
- Product innovation and launch of new products also drive the market demand for aerosol disinfectant; companies such as Dettol & Lifebuoy are launching product which will kill germs and virus in short time. Aggressive advertisement campaign is also one of the key factors in the growth of the aerosol disinfectant market.
- Introduction of different fragrances in aerosol disinfectants
Key players are coming up with new trend by adding fragrance in aerosol disinfectants, which is adjoining premiums to aerosol disinfectants. Now, aerosol disinfectants are available in different fragrances such as lavender and orange, which is attracting new customers; thereby, boosting the growth of the aerosol disinfectants.
- Increase in local seller of aerosol disinfectant on online platforms
In pandemic, with help of e-commerce platform such as India Mart, many small-scale companies have come up with their local brands and tried to cover enormous range area, which resulted in rise of domestic seller and boosted the growth of the aerosol disinfectant market.
- Increase in use of aerosol disinfectants in different sectors
After COVID -19, aerosol disinfectants are used at several places such as vaccination centers, educational institution, hospitals, corporate offices, and other public places, which drives the demand of the aerosol disinfectant and responsible for rapid growth of the aerosol disinfectant market.
- Surge in usage of aerosol disinfectants
Use of aerosol disinfectants is at high pace as COVID-19 awareness among consumers have been increasing. In addition, suggestion from experts to use disinfectant to reduce the chances of spreading of corona virus have made a significant growth in the aerosol disinfectant market.
Key Benefits of Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aerosol disinfectants industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the aerosol disinfectants market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the aerosol disinfectants market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed the aerosol disinfectants market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the aerosol disinfectants market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the aerosol disinfectants market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Aerosol Disinfectants Market Report Highlights
| Aspects || Details |
| By Products Type || |
- Alcohol Based
- Sodium hypochlorite
| By Price Point || |
| By End User || |
- Hotels and Restaurant
| By Distribution Channel || |
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
| By Region || |
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of LAMEA)