Aerospace Composite Ducting Market Outlook – 2027
Composite ducting is applied throughout the entire breadth of rotary and fixed-wing aircrafts. Moreover, aerospace composite ducting offers several advantages, such as thermal resistance, excellent strength, lightweight, and ability to mold complex shapes. The global market for aerospace composite ducting is driven by rise in requirement to provide optimum air supply, ventilation, and heating to maintain a comfortable aircraft cabin environment. Multiple series of ducts are efficiently utilized for air conveyance, which, in turn, enables an environment control system to provide efficient air conditioning and pressurization. Furthermore, increase in adoption of lightweight aircraft ducting to enhance fuel-efficiency also propels growth of global aerospace composite ducting.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Aerospace composite ducting production is going to be more agile after the end of COVID-19.
- The supply chain disruption is expected to affect the future growth of companies due to the lockdown.
- The revenue is not being generated for companies due to the ongoing pandemic, which will result in major losses across the year.
- Companies have to deal on a significant margin basis to revive the market.
- A huge monetary loss has been accounted in the revenue generation of aerospace composite ducting companies due to the lockdown.
- Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Aircraft ducting undergoes various strict regulations regarding flammability and smoke discharge, which is increasing demand for aerospace composite ducting. Besides, safety standards guide industry players to provide superior and thermal resistant aircraft ducts. However, higher cost of raw materials, along with complex design and development involved in manufacturing of aircraft ducting may hinder potential growth of the aerospace composite ducting market.
The global aerospace composite ducting market trends are as follows:
Aircraft modernization programs to boost the growth
Replacement programs of aging aircraft, coupled with rise in aircraft production are expected to drive the market for global aerospace composite ducting. In addition, government organizations of various nations are targeting their funding toward designing and development of advanced aircraft ducting systems, which is anticipated to proliferate growth of the aerospace composite ducting market. The market is witnessing opportunities, in terms of incorporation of advanced technology for efficient supply of bleed air, in addition to increasing aircraft demand arising from increase in air passenger traffic. Further, expansion of air travel routes is pushing demand for aircraft, which is generating significant demand for the aerospace composite ducting market globally.
Technological advancements to proliferate the growth
Advancements in technology, along with consistent investments in research & development activities propel the market demand. Recent advancements such as additive manufacturing and laser sintering are expected to expand the market for aerospace composite ducting globally. In addition, the market is witnessing potential growth for utilization of computerized orbital welding techniques, which offer consistent and high-quality welds for development of leak-proof ducts. Furthermore, glass fiber is highly preferred in low-pressure applications, such as cabin sidewall riser and cabin air recirculation, while offering good mechanical performance at relatively lower costs. Moreover, to manufacture ducting, phenolic, epoxy, and thermoplastic resins are also used along with glass fibers.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aerospace composite ducting industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global aerospace composite ducting market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global Aerospace composite ducting market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global aerospace composite ducting market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Aerospace Composite Ducting Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the aerospace composite ducting market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the aerospace composite ducting market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aerospace Composite Ducting Market Report Highlights
By Aircraft Type
Key Market Players
GKN Plc., RMB Products Inc., Eaton Aerospace, Flexfab, Sigma Precision Components UK Ltd, Senior Aerospace, Meggitt PLC, Arrowhead Products, Stelia Aerospace, AIM Aerospace