Aerospace Forging Market Outlook – 2027
Aerospace forging is the manufacturing process that involves the shaping of metal with the use of localized compressive forces. With increasing air passenger traffic, major players in the commercial aviation industry are likely to witness an upsurge in the number of aircraft deliveries, which in turn is expected to boost the market for aerospace forging. In addition, the manufacturing of specialized aircraft requires manufacturing of high-performance material, shaped with highly advanced technologies. This, therefore, creates opportunities for the growth of the global aerospace forging market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- It is estimated that the production of aerospace forging is going to be more agile after the end of COVID-19.
- The supply chain disruption is expected to affect the future growth of the companies due to lockdown.
- The revenue is not being generated for the companies due to the ongoing pandemic, which will result in major losses across the year.
- Companies have to deal on a significant margin basis to revive the market.
- A huge monetary loss has been accounted in the revenue generation of the aerospace forging companies due to the lockdown.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The aerospace forging market has spurred over the past decade due to its rising necessity in the aviation industry. The global aviation industry is growing in terms of commercial air passenger traffic, which in turn is anticipated to boost the growth of the global aerospace forging market. This also is proliferated by increasing investment in the industry by government institutions as well as the private aviation industry. Further, the manufacturers are focused on developing advanced components with technologically robust materials. Moreover, the military aviation sector witnesses a significant need for aerospace forging, which in turn is accelerating the growth of the global aerospace forging market.
The global aerospace forging market trends are as follows:
Rise in air traffic to boost demand in commercial aviation
The global aerospace forging market is anticipated to flourish during the forecast period due to a significant rise in air passenger traffic. The emerging lifestyle change along with an increase in disposable income is fueling consumer spending toward tourism and air travel, which in turn is expected to boost the application of aerospace forging in the commercial aviation industry. In addition, stringent safety measures mandated by government and aviation authorities require regular maintenance of aircraft models, which generates sufficient demand for the aerospace forging market globally.
The significant requirement from the defense sector
The defense aviation requires a large number of forged components which are manufactured using various alloys. In addition, components such as engine parts, turbines, landing gears, and other machined parts are anticipated to witness an upsurge in demand during the forecasted period. Besides, the high strength of these components makes them fit for vivid applications and is therefore, widely used in military aviation. Moreover, the rise in government spending over the military up-gradation programs is likely to drive the global aerospace forging market. Furthermore, the R&D teams of the aerospace industry focus on the development of new raw materials and methods that deliver high performance and efficiency. This includes the manufacturing of newer generation models with the use of high-performance alloys and other materials.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aerospace forging industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global aerospace forging market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global aerospace forging market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global aerospace forging market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the aerospace forging market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the aerospace forging market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aerospace Forging Market Report Highlights
By Aircraft Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Scot Forge, ELLWOOD Group Inc., Pacific Forge Incorporated., Consolidated Industries Inc., Bharat Forge, Jiangyin Hengrun Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Fountaintown Forge Inc., Larsen & Turbo Limited, Acronic, Precision Castparts Corp.