Well completion is a process of making a drilled well ready for production of oil & gas. Well completion equipment is used to reduce installation time, costs, and risks. Well completion services involve casing, perforating, cementing, gravel packing, and installation of a production tree. The level of production and problems in equipment & well are determined using well completion services. It helps to decrease formation damage, reduce operational cost, and increase production.
Development of new fields and rise in investments in exploration & production activities are factors driving the growth of the Africa well completion equipment and services market. However, strict government regulations and environmental constraints are factors obstructing the growth of the market. Focus on deep-water drilling and increasing investments present opportunities for growth in the market.
The Africa well completion equipment and services market is segmented based on types and countries. The types covered in the report include packers, sand control tools, linear hangers, multi-stage frac tools, smart wells, safety valves, and others. Geographically, the market is divided into counties, such as Angola, Nigeria, Egypt, and Libya.
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are Weatherford International PLC, Superior Energy Services Inc., Baker Hughes Inc., Schlumberger, and Halliburton. They have adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, expansions and partnerships, agreements, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Africa well completion equipment and services market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Africa well completion equipment and services market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Africa well completion equipment and services market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the Africa well completion equipment and services market is segmented into Angola, Nigeria, Egypt, and Libya.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Type
- Sand Control Tools
- Linear Hangers
- Multi-Stage Frac Tools
- Smart Wells
- Safety Valves
- By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Weatherford International PLC
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Baker Hughes Inc.