Well intervention involves various operations performed to improve performance and extend lifespan gas or oil well. Operations performed in well intervention process are deployment perforating guns, blowout recovery operations, and milling inside tubing. Furthermore, it provides quick access to subsea wells, restore deteriorating reservoir conditions, and pump chemicals at the bottom of a well. Well intervention plays a vital role in elimination of well blockages, running production strings, and replacement of parts is carried out to improve performance of the well.
Demand for natural gas, crude oil & gas reserves and reinforcing existing reserves are propelling the growth of the market. However, high environmental risks and strict government regulations are factors obstructing the growth of the market. Increasing investment in shale gas create opportunities in the market.
The African well intervention services market is segmented based on service type, applications, and countries. Service types covered in the report include logging & bottom hole survey, tubing/packer failure & repair, stimulation, artificial lift, and others. The market is further classified based on applications into onshore and offshore. Geographically, the market is classified based on countries into Nigeria, Algeria, Angola and others.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Weatherford International PLC, Schlumberger Ltd., Expro International Group Holdings Ltd., Baker Hughes Inc., Halliburton Co., Archer Limited, FMC Technologies, Nabors Industries Limited, and Aker Solutions ASA. They have adopted strategies, such as agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, and others to gain stronghold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Africa well intervention services market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Africa well intervention services market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Africa well intervention services market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behavior of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the Africa well intervention services market is segmented into Nigeria, Algeria, Angola and others.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Service Type
- Logging & Bottom Hole Survey
- Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair
- Artificial Lift
- By Application
- By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Weatherford International PLC
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Halliburton Co.
- Nabors Industries Limited
- Archer Limited
- FMC Technologies
- Expro International Group Holdings Ltd.
- Aker Solutions ASA
Africa Well Intervention Services Market Report Highlights
By Service Type
Key Market Players
Halliburton Co., Baker Hughes Inc., Weatherford International PLC, Nabors Industries Limited, Schlumberger Ltd.
Other Key Market Players
Archer Limited, FMC Technologies, Expro International Group Holdings Ltd., Aker Solutions ASA