Aftermarket Electric Vacuum Pump Market Outlook - 2027
Aftermarket electric vacuum pump is a device which is installed in the vehicle from the aftermarket, to ensure the enhanced & consistent performance of the braking power of the vehicle. The vacuum pump removes the gas particles from the sealed pump in order to reduce the pressure and make adequate space for vacuum. Furthermore, installing an electric vacuum pump in the vehicle preserves the operating liquids for a longer period of time, thereby, increases engine life, boosting the horsepower and improving the performance. Moreover, the main function of an electric vacuum pump is to exhaust out the air from brake booster chamber which providing vacuum assistance, and later can be used for applying brakes. Therefore, the demand for vacuum assistance & eliminating of air particles from the brake is expected to boost the market growth for the aftermarket electric vacuum pump in the near future.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- The aftermarket electric vacuum pump industry is an evolving sector due to which it has to struggle for the survival in the market during the coronavirus pandemic which in turn has disrupted all type of operations for the aftermarket electric vacuum pump manufacturers worldwide.
- As the governments all over the world have declared lockdowns over the past few months due to covid-19, the requirement for rebalancing the risks and liquidating the assets is essential in order to optimize the flexibility of the producers for the aftermarket electric vacuum pump market.
- The pandemic has experienced a negative impact on the global aftermarket electric vacuum pump industry’s profitability and production costs for the year 2020, a major deviation is noticed in the growth of vacuum pump manufacturers due to coronavirus.
- Majority of aftermarket electric vacuum pump manufacturers are facing issues such as security risks and workforce unavailability due to the government declared lockdowns owing to the pandemic.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Exponential growth in the adoption of aftermarket electric vacuum pumps, increase in demand for lightweight & fuel-efficient vehicles and increase in investments in research & development of vacuum pumps are driving the growth of the market. However, durability problems & malfunctioning of electric vacuum pump is expected to hamper the growth of the market. Contrarily, increase in demand for superior performing brakes can be seen as an opportunity for the market investments.
The aftermarket electric vacuum pump market trends are as follows:
Durability problems and malfunctioning of electric vacuum pump
A major restraint for automotive aftermarket electric vacuum pump is the challenge of generating insufficient vacuum during the application of brakes. The vacuum pump works without any complications for a short period of time, however, after a certain period, the vacuum pump has a tendency to turn out to be oily and unreliable as primarily electric pumps are designed for an oil-free environment. Furthermore, rapid development in technology of braking systems such as introduction of vacuum-free technology may restrain the growth of electric vacuum pumps in the market. For instance, General Motors is working towards the adoption of vacuum-free braking systems for their vehicle fleet which will lead to considerately durable braking system and further prevent the malfunctioning while generating the vacuum. Therefore, the durability problems & malfunctioning of electric vacuum pump, will hamper the growth for the aftermarket electric vacuum pump market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aftermarket electric vacuum pump industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the aftermarket electric vacuum pump market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to highlight the aftermarket electric vacuum pump market growth scenario.
- We can also determine vacuum pump will remain a significant revenue shareholder in the aftermarket electric vacuum pump market through the predictable future.
Questions answered in the aftermarket electric vacuum pump market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the aftermarket electric vacuum pump market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aftermarket Electric Vacuum Pump Market Report Highlights
By Vehicle Type
Key Market Players
Johnson Electric, Ningbo Tuopu Group Co. Ltd., LPR Global, Robert Bosch., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Rheinmetall AG, Mikuni Corp., Continental AG, Youngshin Precision Co. Ltd., GZ Motorsports