Agile Testing Market Statistics: 2027
Agile testing is basically a software testing process, which follows rules and principles of agile software development. It helps to detect any error, quick bugs, and remove viruses in an application. It also provides number of other advantages such as maximizes return on investment (ROI), reduces development cost, and helps to save time. Presently, mobile application and software developing companies are adopting agile testing across the globe to provide high quality software applications and better user experience to consumers, which accelerates the growth of the agile testing market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 180+ countries around the globe with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the agile testing market in 2020.
- Though governments have imposed lockdowns to contain spread of the virus, people are bound to sit at home. Some applications have seen rise in the lockdown and corona virus pandemic such as digital transactions, entertainment, gaming, and learning apps. Increased use of such apps is expected to propel the agile testing market growth
- Overall, the present scenario is expected to have a positive impact on agile testing and boost the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Growth in consumption of mobile-based applications and rise in adoption of DevOps among enterprises are the major factors that drive growth of the market. In addition, rise in digitalization in developed economies such as India and China fuels the growth of the market. However, lack of skilled professionals hampers the market growth. Furthermore, rise in adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning in software testing is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global agile testing market.
The market trends for global agile testing market are as follow:
Rise in penetration of smart phones across various industries such BFSI and others:
Agile testing ensures functionality, quality, and consistency. In addition, surge in the use of smart phones is expected to create huge opportunities for mobile app developers and accelerate growth of the agile testing market. Presently, industry verticals such as BFSI relies on software to provide number of features to customer such as deposit, withdrawal, and balance enquiry. Software testing helps to detect any error on software and developers can change it accordingly to give better user experience to customers. Hence, the aforementioned factors are expected to boost the market growth.
North America expected to lead the market:
North America is expected to have the largest agile testing market share during the forecast period, owing to technological advancements and developed countries such as the U.S. and Canada. In addition, prominent players are present in the region. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also expected to witness a significant growth, owing to emerging economies such as China and India. Furthermore, governments in this region are focused toward digitalization, which creates huge opportunities for agile testing service providers and in turn, fuels the market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the agile testing market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the agile testing market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed agile testing market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Agile Testing Market Report Highlights
By Product Development
Key Market Players
Cigniti, XBOSoft Ltd, QAT Global, Pinnacle, Tiva Systems, Inc, Testhouse, Capgemini SE, Sixsentix AG, Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd, Parasoft