Agricultural inoculants also known as microbial inoculants and soil inoculants, mainly contains beneficial microbes which promotes plant growth. These inoculants induce beneficial factors that help in delivering nutrients and suppressing diseases, thus promoting the plant growth. Various qualities of the inoculants such as formation of symbiotic relationship for mutual benefits, biofertilizers, and providing required nutrients & minerals creates a need for the agricultural inoculants at the global platform. This increased yield of crop owing to adoption of inoculants will propel the market growth in the near future.
The increasing demand for food triggered as a result of the increasing populations will drive the agricultural inoculants market. According to UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs the world population will reach approximately 8.1 billion in 2025. Thus there is a global need for increased agricultural production which can be met by addition of agricultural inoculants to promote the growth of plants. However, along with the advantages of agricultural inoculants there are certain factors such as short shelf life which can hamper the market growth of world agricultural inoculants market.
The report segments the agricultural inoculants market on the basis of type, mode of application, type of microbes, type of crop, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into biocontrol agents, plant resistant stimulants, and plant growth promoting inoculants. According to the mode of application, the market is classified into the seed inoculant, soil inoculant, and others. On the basis of type of microbes the market is segmented into bacteria, fungi, and others. The bacteria segment is further sub-segmented into rhizobacteria, nitrogen fixing, phosphate solubilizing, and others. Similarly, the fungi segment is further bifurcated into Trichoderma Spp. Mycorrhiza, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The vendor landscape of the world competitive market faces intense competition. Major players in this market are adopting mergers and acquisition, joint agreements as key strategies to expand their presence. For example, Groundwork BioAg, an Israel based mycorrhizal inoculants company entered into a collaboration with Marrone Bio Innovations, a US based bio pesticide company to develop a seed treatment in combination of biopesticides and a mycorrhizal biostimulant. Such agreements and joint ventures will fuel the growth of world agriculture inoculant market.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Bayer CropSciences, BASF SE, Brettyoung, Novozymes A/S, E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Advanced Biological Marketing Inc., Precision Laboratories, LLC, Queensland Agricultural Seeds Pty. Ltd., Verdesian Lifesciences, LLC, and Xitebio Technologies Inc. is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world agriculture inoculant market.
- Geographically, the world agriculture inoculant market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- The study also evaluates competitive landscape for understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the world agriculture inoculant market is provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the world agriculture inoculant market by type helps in understanding the current range of the product available for commercial usage.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework. Company profiles of the key players along with their strategies are provided thoroughly in this report.
AGRICULTURAL INOCULANT MARKET SEGMENTS:
Agricultural Inoculant Market By Type
- Biocontrol agents
- Plant resistant stimulant
- Plant growth promoting microorganisms
Agricultural Inoculant Market By Mode of Application
- Seed inoculant
- Soil inoculant
- Others inoculant
Agricultural Inoculant Market - By Type of Microbe
- Nitrogen Fixing
- Phosphate Solubilizing
- Trichoderma Spp.
Agricultural Inoculant Market By Type of Crop
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Other Crop Types
Agricultural Inoculant Market By Geography
- North America
- U. S
- Other North America countries
- Other European countries
- Other countries of Asia-Pacific
- Others countries of LAMEA