An agriculture blower generates air flow in 180 degrees which helps to remove morning dew from leaves which is not good for plants or crop and to spray in grape‚ pomegranate‚ and other fruit gardens. The tank of an agriculture blower is filled with a chemical. Air or fog is generated by the machine using electrical energy. Agriculture blowers can be classified into centrifugal and positive displacement blowers. Blowers use blades of various designs such as forward, radial, and backward curved. These are generally driven by an electric motor. The global agriculture blowers market is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for agriculture blowers in the agriculture industry in Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the global agriculture blowers industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of global agriculture blowers market significantly from last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, Opportunities, Restraints and Impact Analysis
Rise in adoption of agriculture blowers in the agriculture industry is expected to fuel the demand for agriculture blowers in the next few years. Rise in adoption of innovative agricultural equipment to save time, labor, and human effort is a major factor anticipated to boost the growth of the global agriculture blowers market in the near future. Increase in shift from traditional farming to advanced farming techniques boosts market growth. Growing concerns about the protection of food stock is anticipated to propel the global agriculture blowers market. High cost of agriculture blowers is a major factor anticipated to hamper the growth of the global agriculture blowers market during the forecast period. Disposable income of farmers in developing countries such as India and China is quite low. Hence, they cannot afford to purchase these blowers. Technological developments is another major factor expected to restrain the market. For example, drones are also used to spray agricultural land.
The global agriculture blowers market trends are as follows:
Surge in demand of agriculture blowers due to increased awareness and education regarding plant health
Rise in education and awareness regarding plant health and the benefits of adoption of agriculture blowers in the agriculture industry is expected to fuel the demand for agriculture blowers in the next few years. This is primarily because concentrated gas is used in agriculture blowers to improve efficiency in killing pests in agricultural land. Moreover, agriculture blowers have features such as excellent performance, smooth operation, easy to maintain, high durability, and low maintenance cost. Hence, demand for agriculture blowers is likely to increase in the next few years. Rise in adoption of innovative agricultural equipment to save time, labor, and human effort is a major factor anticipated to boost the growth of the global agriculture blowers market in the near future. Surge in the number of pests, mosquitoes, and insects in farms is likely to accelerate the growth of the global market. Increase in shift from traditional farming to advanced farming techniques boosts market growth for agriculture blowers market.
Growth in population causing growth of demand of food
Due to the factors of growing population, urbanization and increased standard of living of consumers around the world, the demand for food is also set to grow. Due to higher demand for food, agriculture requires increased yield and increased care to protect the crops from damage caused by insects and pests. For this reason, the growth in popularity of use of agriculture blowers for the proper application of insecticide, pesticide and fumigation is expected to help the growth of the agriculture blowers market. Crop yields are increasingly getting controlled and standardized across the agricultural industry as increasing scientific development of agricultural techniques is taking place. Thus the global agriculture blowers market is expected to grow in the future.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global agriculture blowers industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global agriculture blowers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global agriculture blowers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global agriculture blowers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Agriculture Blowers Market Report Highlights
By Feed Type
By Industry vertical
Key Market Players
Gurudatta Engineering Works, Godavari Agro Sprayers Pvt. Ltd., Fujin Li Xing Plant Protection Machinery Manufacturing Co., Shixia Holding Co., S M Industries, Boraste Agro, Anutek Engineering, KUBOTA Corporation, John Deere Tractor, Guangdong Fenghua Environment Protection Machinery Co.