Air aid endotracheal tube holder is medical equipment used for a secure fixation and support of the endotracheal tube after its intubation into the trachea. It is used to reduce the incidences of unplanned extubations, pressure sores, and skin damage.
Increase in surgeries related to diseases & trauma and geriatric population has fueled its demand, thereby driving the market growth. In addition, rise in disposable income and increase in awareness of preventive healthcare among the population are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, government regulations related to the safety and efficacy of the air aid endotracheal tube holder and presence of substitutes such as adhesive tapes may hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to air aid endotracheal tube holder are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user, and geography. Based on product type, the market is bifurcated into metal and polymer. By end-user, it is classified into hospital and medical centers. The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segment has been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global air aid endotracheal tube holder market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 20172023, which enables stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Air Aid Endotracheal Tube Holder Market Key Segment:
By Product type
- Medical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Hollister Incorporated
- Neotech Products
- Smiths Group plc.
- Dale Medical Products, Inc.
- Avacare Medical
- Laerdal Medical AS
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Flexicare Medical Limited.