A humidifier is a device that increases the humidity (moisture) level of a single room or an entire building. Residential humidifiers are commonly used to humidify a single room, while whole-house or furnace humidifiers, which connect to a home's HVAC system, provide humidity to the entire house. Humidifiers are also used in commercial, institutional, or industrial buildings. Air humidifiers help reduce static electricity effectively, which represents the foremost issue for computer storage devices, compact discs, and other electronic devices.
Rapid growth in real estate sector causes construction of residential buildings and schools, hospitals, and departmental stores, which are anticipated to drive the growth of the humidifier market. Awareness about health and changes in weather conditions drive the residential and commercial humidifier sale. Growth in awareness about the benefits of maintaining indoor air quality in the commercial sector such as offices and malls is expected to propel the market. However, the cost of the humidifier and the use of the product majorly restrains the market growth.
The air humidifier market is segmented on the basis of humidifier type, application, and geography. Based on humidifier type, it is classified into vaporizers, impeller humidifier, ultrasonic humidifier, and wick/evaporative systems. By application, it is categorized into commercial, industrial, and residential. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the air humidifier market include General Electric (U.S.), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), United Technologies Corp. (U.S.), Johnson Mechanical Service (U.S.), Thermastor LLC (U.S.), Aprilaire (U.S.), Comfort Aire Ltd. (Canada), Skuttle Indoor Air Quality Products (U.S.), and Lennox International Inc. (U.S.)
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the humidifier market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market
Air Humidifier Market Key Segmentation
By Humidifier Type
- Impeller Humidifier
- Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Wick/Evaporative Systems
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- General Electric (U.S.)
- LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- United Technologies Corp. (U.S.)
- Johnson Mechanical Service (U.S.)
- Thermastor LLC (U.S.)
- Aprilaire (U.S.)
- Comfort Aire Ltd. (Canada)
- Skuttle Indoor Air Quality Products (U.S.)
- Lennox International Inc. (U.S.)