Air particle monitor systems are used to measure various parameters such as dust, smoke, oil, ash, and carbon within the surrounding atmospheres. These systems are used for various applications such as indoor air quality and ozone monitoring and control. Moreover, various companies are launching affordable and cost-effective monitor systems which is expected to fuel the market growth.
Increase in focus on maintaining air quality, rise in construction of green buildings, government initiatives regarding air quality and control, and growth in air pollution boost the growth of the air particle monitor system market. However, technical limitations associated with these solutions are expected to hinder the market growth. Various technological advancements in the air particle monitoring systems and growth in demand from emerging markets are expected to provide lucrative opportunities.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. By product, the market is bifurcated into indoor monitors and outdoor monitors. Based on end user, the market is classified into government, energy, residential & commercial and pharmaceuticals. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market includes 3M, Honeywell International, Ecotech, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Particle Measuring Systems, Siemens AG, Aeroqual, Pegasor, TSI, and Beckman Coulter.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2017 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the air particle monitor system market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their detailed impact analyses are elucidated.
Air Particle Monitor System Market Key Segments:
- Indoor Monitors
- Outdoor Monitors
By End User
- Residential & Commercial
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Honeywell International
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Particle Measuring Systems
- Siemens AG
- Beckman Coulter