The instruments and technologies used to decrease and eliminate dangerous air contaminants are known as air pollution control systems. The industrial revolution, when enterprises began to over-exploit natural resources such as land, coal, land, and wood is when air pollution began. Because of the rising toxicity in the air and its horrific repercussions, people have begun to recognize the dangers of modernization. Diverse clean air rules were enacted by government agencies in developed economies across various manufacturing and processing sectors. Air pollution control systems being used in many applications such as steel & iron, cement, chemical, power generation, and others.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The air pollution control systems market was negatively affected due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The industries such as power generation, chemicals, steel and iron, cement and others were shut down during the COVID-19 pandemic this decreases the demand for air pollution control systems.
- The COVID-19 has caused the imposition of lockdown due to which the production of air pollution control systems decreased and the global supply chain was affected, this decreased the demand for air pollution control systems market.
- The air pollution control systems market faced downfall of revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors
Favorable government restrictions, as well as worrying levels of pollution, are driving the implementation of these systems. Increasing population levels and urban respiratory disorders are predicted to make a significant contribution to market expansion. Thorough research has led to the development, promotion, and adoption of air purifiers and treatment units to meet the ever-increasing consumer demand for clean air. Rapid industrialization in several emerging and developed countries has significantly contributed to environmental damage. Some industrial towns and suburbs have become uninhabitable due to uncontrolled chemical emissions into the atmosphere. According to the health effects Institute and the
Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation's Global Burden of Disease Project's State of Global Air 2018, nearly 95 percent of the world's population lives in areas where the World Health Organization's guideline for healthy air is exceeded.
Nearly half of the world's population lives in areas where the WHO's minimum PM2.5 criteria are not met. Around the world, numerous sustainable sanitation projects, as well as research and exploration for alternative solutions, are underway. Since the turn of the century, industrial development has put a lot of pressure on regulators and governments, making it more difficult for them to properly manage pollution.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to be the most profitable region in the world. China is likely to continue its status as a global economic leader because of strong economic development and high production rates.
- Market growth is expected to be aided by large-scale investments in important industries such as power generation, mining, and chemical production.
- Countries such as Italy, United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, and Spain as well as other Eastern and Central European countries, make up the European market.
- In terms of sales, making it the second market, providing for 31.78 percent of the global market. This is due to many governments' efforts to manage the progressively decreasing air quality.
- Electrostatic precipitators are used in air pollution control systems as well. Electrostatic precipitators are widely used in the power generating business, including coal-fired plants, thermal, or steam power plants, due to severe government regulations, environmental legislation, and an increase in air pollution levels in various operations.
- Whereas power generation is predicted to increase at the quickest rate through 2025, the chemical sector, notable makers of basic chemicals, specialty chemicals, consumer chemicals, and niche chemicals, is expected to offer profitable prospects.
- Collaboration with sales and service organizations to boost the market presence of the leading players has been a significant strategy of major market participants in recent times.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the air pollution control systems industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the air pollution control systems market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the air pollution control systems market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed air pollution control systems market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years
Air Pollution Control Systems Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Beltran Technologies Inc, Tianjie Group Co, Babcock and Wilcox Enterprises, Siemens AG, Elex AG, FLSmidth and Co, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Feida Group Company Limited, KC Cottrell Co, Thermax Global, Southern Erectors, John Wood Group PLC,, Fujian Longking Co,, S.A. Hamon, Mutares AG