Air separation plants are used to produce various atmospheric industrial gases such as oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and other rare gases. These separation plants are used in small, medium, and large-scale plants to produce gases and other liquid products. Some of the air separation plants also produce ultra-high purity (UHP) oxygen, neon, xenon, and krypton including compressed dry air. Due to huge requirement of high purity products in various industries such as chemical, medical, steel, and others, the air separation plants are highly in use.
Increase in government regulations regarding environment safety and growth in industrial activities in various regions of Middle East such as UAE, and Saudi Arabia are expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. However, technical limitations and cost are expected to hamper the market. Growth in demand from chemical industries and developing economies are expected to provide lucrative opportunities in the market.
The market is segmented based on process type, gas type, application, and geography. Based on process type, the market is bifurcated into cryogenic and non-cryogenic. Based on gas, the market is divided into oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and other gases. Based on application, the market is categorized into chemical industry, oil &gas industry, healthcare industry, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market include Ranch Cryogenics, Inc, Messer Group GmbH, AMCS Corporation, Linde Engineering, Universal Boschi, Praxair, Air Liquide S.A., Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Enerflex Ltd, and Technex Ltd.
- Porters Five Forces model helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2017 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the air separation plant market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Air Separation Plant Market Key Segments:
By Process type
By Gas type
- Chemical Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Healthcare industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Ranch Cryogenics, Inc
- Messer Group GmbH
- AMCS Corporation
- Linde Engineering
- Universal Boschi
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- Enerflex Ltd
- Technex Ltd