Air showers are designed to remove personnel and equipment contaminated particles. They are incorporated at the entry ways of cleanrooms or controlled environment rooms. Air showers are utilized to control and reduce entering or exiting particle contamination and to resolve decontamination problems. They are also used in minimizing the outlet of hazardous substances and allergens from the controlled environment.
The need and stringent government regulations of a controlled environment in the production of pharmaceutical products is the major factor that drives the market growth. The increasing contamination cases of pharmaceuticals and rising companies investments in healthcare infrastructure have fuelled the market growth. However, stringent government regulations associated with the manufacture and sale of air showers hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to air showers are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into standard air shower (SD), low profile air shower (LP), tunnel air shower (TN), and cart air shower (CT). By application, it is categorized into animal facilities, pharmaceutical, and research laboratories. The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments has been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global air showers market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis which enables stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Air Showers Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Terra Universal. Inc, ESCO Group, Air Science USA LLC., Bionics Scientific Technologies (P) Ltd., CleanZones, LLC, DuPont, Royal Imtech N.V., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Illinois Tool Works Inc., Hughes Safety Showers Limited