Aircraft amenities & auxiliaries are the conveniences and benefits that an aircraft provides to its passengers to make their journey more enjoyable. The aviation sector is undergoing a massive technological transition, requiring market players to provide passengers the latest onboard solutions and services. Some of the amenities & auxiliaries provided by aircraft including Wi-Fi, power ports, headphones, reading lights, and the first & suite class have seats with lumbar support & massage facilities, and others. Moreover, the incorporation of Wi-Fi facilities onboard has improved in-flight entertainment and connectivity. Thus, it has enabled the passenger to use their mobile phones and video stream on their devices using a Wi-Fi facility. Amenities & auxiliaries have become one of the deciding factors for the passengers when purchasing the flight tickets. Furthermore, apart from travelling what extras can the flights provide the passengers at given price level has become one of the most important factors.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- Government across major countries have announced a lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in the halt of business. The lockdown and travel restrictions have severely affected the aviation industry since air travel globally was halted. Moreover, due to lockdown, aircraft manufacturing was disrupted which affected the demand for aircraft amenities & auxiliaries. Furthermore, the delivery of the already manufactured aircraft amenities & auxiliaries was delayed due to lockdown. Furthermore, due to social distancing norms, there was the unavailability of labor required for the manufacturing of aircraft amenities & auxiliaries which further delayed the operation. Moreover, there was the shortage of raw material which hampered the production of aircraft amenities & auxiliaries. Aviation industry is developing sector that was severely affected by the pandemic, but it is expected to recover and drive the aircraft attitude indicators market post-pandemic
Top Impacting Factors
andRise in need to improve in-flight experience of passenger, increase in use flight for travelling, and decrease in flight ticket prices drive growth of the market.
andRise in fuel prices and increase in maintenance cost of on-board equipment hinder the market growth.
andModernization & upgradation of commercial aircraft interior design, increase in developments of airline sectors, and rise in demand for light weight material on-board act as an opportunity for market growth.
Rise in Need to Improve Passenger In-Flight Experience
- The in-flight travel experience has become one the deciding factors in passenger airlines selection. As a result, airline companies are focusing on improving cabin interiors, comfortable seat structures, entertainment solutions, and providing high-speed internet to improve overall travel experience of passenger. For instance, in 2021 NextGen, an FAA-led air transport system modernization program aimed at planning and implementing innovative and sophisticated technologies to improve the overall capacity, performance, efficiency of the aircraft. Moreover, Garuda Indonesia, the flag carrier of Indonesia, provides a wide range of onboard entertainment services, including live streaming of TV shows, in-flight shopping, and games to its premium travel class passengers. Furthermore, JetBlue is the global leading airline to provide the best in-flight experience. It provides plenty of legroom, snoozes kits with eye masks & earplugs, the ability to watch live TV with 36 channels, power & USB outlets, Wi-Fi, and others. Thus, the service providers in the market are focusing on developing technologically advanced solutions that will assist in keeping the passengers delighted and feel safe during long-haul flights. The race to improve passenger in-flight experience thus is expected to drive the growth of the aircraft amenities & auxiliaries’ market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- andThis study presents the analytical depiction of the aircraft amenities & auxiliaries market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- andThe report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the aircraft amenities & auxiliaries market.
- andThe current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the aircraft amenities & auxiliaries market.
- andThe report provides detailed aircraft amenities & auxiliaries market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Aircraft Amenities & Auxiliaries Market Research Report:
- andWho are the leading market players active in the aircraft amenities & auxiliaries market?
- andWhat would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- andWhat are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- andWhat are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the aircraft amenities & auxiliaries market?
- andWhat are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Amenities & Auxiliaries Market Report Highlights
By Aircraft Type
By Amenities & Auxiliaries Type
Key Market Players
Aviantercom, Jamco Corporation, Haeco Americas, Belgraver, Botany Weaving Mill, Panasonic Corporation, Global Eagle Entertainment Inc., ANJON Aeronautique, ABC International, Honeywell International Inc.