Aircraft brackets are basically structures that are attached to various components in an aircraft and serve as a supporting component over the other components. A bracket is a fixed L-shaped construction that connects two vertical and horizontal surfaces. The aero plane brackets are made to meet specific needs for a wide range of applications. An aircraft frames have many mounting holes in the bracket corresponding the brackets to hold up one or more components. The bracket can be mounted in any position without using the equipment and can be supported by a diversity of devices which can be spanned between two or more aircraft frame members.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
The COVID-19 virus has started to spread rapidly across various nations within a short time span. The pandemic has significantly affected aircraft brackets market during. The lockdown situation has occurred due to the rising cases of covid-19 that temporarily terminated various operations in the aviation sector such as air travelling, manufacturing, raw material supply, and aircraft deliveries. These factors have affected the aircraft bracket market seriously. According to the Airbus SE and the Boeing company, there is a decline in aircraft deliveries. Airbus SE states that the company was unable to deliver 130 aircraft as the new aircraft procurement contracts have been canceled due to reduced air traffic. Therefore, at that time of pandemic, the company has decided to reduce the production by one third.
Top impacting factor
- Rise of innovative technologies in 3D printing, increase in adoption of lightweight materials, and increase in the flight productivity & efficiency are the major factors drives the growth of the aircraft bracket market.
- Shortage of profitable airlines in emerging economies, and regulatory frameworks and certifications are the restraints that hindered the growth of the aircraft bracket market.
- Increase demand for aircraft bracket market, and growing urban air mobility are the major factors offering an opportunity for the growth of aircraft bracket market.
Increase in adoption of light weight material
Light weighting design is an extensively explored and utilized concept in many industries, especially in aerospace applications, and is associated with the green aviation concept. The contribution of aviation to global warming phenomena and environmental pollution has led to ongoing efforts for the reduction of aviation emissions. Approaches to achieve this target include increasing energy efficiency. An effective way to increase energy efficiency and reduce fuel consumption is reducing the mass of aircraft, as a lower mass requires less lift force and thrust during flight. For instance, for the Boeing 787, a 20% weight savings resulted in 10 to 12% improvement in fuel efficiency. In addition to reduction of carbon footprint, flight performance improvements such as better acceleration, higher structural strength and stiffness, and better safety performance could also be achieved by lightweight design.
Growing urban air mobility
Because of the rapid advancement of technology, the concept of Urban Air Mobility (UAM) has become a viable economic proposition. People are continuously looking for better and safer methods to travel to work and other locations as road congestion worsens, particularly in megacities. The introduction of electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft is one of the primary factors encouraging UAM. System architecture, battery operations, software development, charging technologies, and other technological aspects play a significant influence in this. Similarly, because sky ports demand a lot of power and practically every Vert port is intended to have a charging station, architecture is important. For instance, other than established players like Boeing and Airbus, new entrants with suitable technological expertise seem to gain traction like Uber, Joby Aviation, and Kitty Hawk in the aircraft brackets market with launch of new urban air mobility solutions. The Uber Elevate will be offering two new business models- Uber Air and Uber Copter.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aircraft bracket market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges the aircraft bracket market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed aircraft bracket market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the aircraft bracket market research report:
- Who are the leading players in the aircraft bracket market?
- What are the critical challenges faced by manufacturers in the aircraft bracket market?
- What are the market trends, driving factor and opportunities involved in this market?
- What are the key segments covered in the aircraft bracket market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Brackets Market Report Highlights
By Aircraft type
By Bracket type
Key Market Players
Precision Castparts Corp., AIM Aerospace Inc, Denroy Plastics Ltd., Arconic Inc., Triumph Group Inc., Premium Aerotec, Spirit Aerosystems Inc., Daher Socata SAS, Tri-Mack Plastics Manufacturing Corporation, Stroco Manufacturing Inc